For those of you struggling - read my story!

VERY inspiring Bren, you have made me realise a lot of things today. Ive STILL been playing at it, i need to seriously think about this...do i want to be fat forever?? NO WAY. Thank you so much for this post, its made a big difference to my way of thinking already .... oh and well done, you look amazing xxx

Such an inspiring story, thank you for sharing!
I'm so determined to do this, nothing will get in my way!

Thnak for sharing that Bren, its certainly inspirational.

How long has it been since you finished exante and are you still doing Atkins/low carb to keep your weight stable? This is my biggest fear that I will put it all back on in the future.

Susan x

Have been doing Atkins for a couple of months and so far so good, it really suits me and my way of eating as I have a good appetite shall we say.
Bren xx

LOL! I did Atkins once and really liked it, not sure I could go back to all the fats and lack of fruit though, so will probably try the Dukan diet which seems to be a modified Atkins when I get close to my goal. Thanks for replying and again for sharing your story :)

well done
inspiring :)

LOL! I did Atkins once and really liked it, not sure I could go back to all the fats and lack of fruit though, so will probably try the Dukan diet which seems to be a modified Atkins when I get close to my goal. Thanks for replying and again for sharing your story :)

The attack phase is a killer though!

Fantastic What willpower and motivation you must have. You look brilliant. I love your outfit on the website. It's the best before and after on there. I hope they are paying you as your their best advert (exante that is!).

You looking amazing. Very well done and I hope you are really enjoying the benefits of the weight loss.

Everytime I feel like putting something in my mouth I will look at you and it'll remind what can be achieved given a bit of time and focus.

Thanks for the inspiration. All the stories on the Exante website are interesting and everyone looks great and has done really well but I am in the place that you were so for me you are motivator.

You looking amazing. Very well done and I hope you are really enjoying the benefits of the weight loss.

Every time I put one foot in front of the other - especially going up stairs! I love it and I used to hate clothes shopping, now I have to be dragged out of clothes shops kicking and screaming!

Did you ever have any doubts that you could do it or did you decide that you would do it and that was it?

Were there many times when you were on the edge? If there were how did you avoid falling off?

Sorry for all the questions x

Did you ever have any doubts that you could do it or did you decide that you would do it and that was it?

Were there many times when you were on the edge? If there were how did you avoid falling off?

Sorry for all the questions x

No, don't think I had any doubts once I started and the weight was coming off so quickly - it was just such an incentive to stick to it. I found spending time on here looking at all the different forums and researching diets kept me occupied too - if your mind is busy with other things you don't have time to think about food.
I did have wobbles, if you read my diary you will see that there were some and talking it through on here helped too.
Bren xx

Hey Bren

Sorry I've been awol - don't know where my time goes

Glad to see you're still going strong

xx

Wow!! Seeing the pictures means so much more than just reading the numbers. This is so inspiring - especially seeing how you are keeping the weight off and maintaining control. How you said you felt is sort of how I feel and what pushed me into getting on with a diet after so long not caring. Just starting week 4 - 3rd weigh in tomorrow (I know - I didn't weigh on my first day ... doh!) - Mondays would be a bad start day for me too as I always struggle anyway on Mondays (work, life, the universe etc).

Back