• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For those of you that know

PinkMantha

time to get focused

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
I don't know what to say other than I'm
New to cd and this forum, I'm sending my thoughts and prayers your way Hun xxxxx

Oh Hon, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. x

Kes

Gold Member
thoughts are with you love... hope you are ok.

Kes

Gold Member
Oh hun, she is at peace now... I hope you are ok... thinking of you....

Oh hunny, I lost my nan to cancer on 21.01.11, it's heartbreaking but at least the pain stops for her now. All my love and best wishes to you and yours x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
So very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time:hug99:

:hug99:

So sorry for your loss Hon. Sending you lots of hugs. Here's a little poem I heard long ago.

My friend, I think of you hurting
You know that I'm there,
To help you and guide you,
and show you I care.
To tell you I know of the pain that you feel,
and that time, love and laughter will
help it to heal.

x

nikkinack

One 100% day at a time!
PM, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and cuddles. X

your posts have sounded a bit stressed lately and you've mentioned your nan before. i hope that you can cope with these hard times (i was very close to my nan and it was a massive shock when she died on a train home from my uncle's, her son's, house. it made my mum a rather strange person for a while who tried to drive me away from her so that i wouldn't feel as bad about the loss of her as she'd felt about my nan) and please remember that we are all here for you. hugs!

PinkMantha

time to get focused
great things said:
your posts have sounded a bit stressed lately and you've mentioned your nan before. i hope that you can cope with these hard times (i was very close to my nan and it was a massive shock when she died on a train home from my uncle's, her son's, house. it made my mum a rather strange person for a while who tried to drive me away from her so that i wouldn't feel as bad about the loss of her as she'd felt about my nan) and please remember that we are all here for you. hugs!
Thank u, I know u all are ur all great! I have shocked myself the last 2 days and thought I'd return to food but still sat at he bedside drinking my shakes! I'm not doing this for me anymore I'm doin it for nanny Joe z

Oh Sam, so sorry to hear about your Nan. Sending lots of love and hugs - you know we are here if you need any support - you've been there enough for us! What a lovely thought to lose weight now fin memory of your nan.