• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For those of you that read my Dilemma Thread

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
Hi All

It is 2:50am and I have just got back from the leaving do that I said I was not going to go to.

I started by going home, having my soup and water, then heading off to the bar to have a few drinks. Though the drinks were pints of Diet Coke (which ok isn't allowed but better than coming off all together and going for Beer)

I then decided to head to the club, sober, and I danced the entire night... sober!! Just with 2 other mates and my diet coke ahahaha...

I am so pleased with myself.. I have had a full night out, bar and club with my mates. I only had diet coke, no booze and no pub food :D I do not feel hungry and have not felt like I have come out of ketosis. I am so chuffed this is my first night out since starting the diet and it was a complete success...

Sorry just had to post here cus I am over the moon that I went out, danced and did it all sober (I usually feel too self conscious to dance when I am sober.. but I surprised myself and danced anyways!)

Hope everyone is doing well :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Wow, thats fantastic, well done on not coming off the plan.

Glad you had a good evening

redhead66

This will be my year
Well done... I've got a colleagues 40th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and I'll use this as inspiration to get me through :D

Bonus to wake up with no hangover either ;)

That really is brilliant - well done, you should feel very proud of yourself and I'm glad you had a good night :clap: :clap:

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Think you did brilliantly... fantastic! You didn't miss out, you danced all night and had lots of fun... who needs beer?

xxx

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Woohoo go you! It can be just as much fun partying without the alcohol :) I'm a student so I'm out all the time (spending the whole weekend in the pub over the Six Nations) and I refuse to drink despite everyone trying to pressure me into it. Actually that only makes me more determined not to drink! I only take time off the diet for big events...so 3 blips coming up :D

Redhead you'll have a great night out without the drink!