For those of you that read my Dilemma Thread

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Xypher, 6 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All

It is 2:50am and I have just got back from the leaving do that I said I was not going to go to.

I started by going home, having my soup and water, then heading off to the bar to have a few drinks. Though the drinks were pints of Diet Coke (which ok isn't allowed but better than coming off all together and going for Beer)

I then decided to head to the club, sober, and I danced the entire night... sober!! Just with 2 other mates and my diet coke ahahaha...

I am so pleased with myself.. I have had a full night out, bar and club with my mates. I only had diet coke, no booze and no pub food :D I do not feel hungry and have not felt like I have come out of ketosis. I am so chuffed this is my first night out since starting the diet and it was a complete success...

Sorry just had to post here cus I am over the moon that I went out, danced and did it all sober (I usually feel too self conscious to dance when I am sober.. but I surprised myself and danced anyways!)

Hope everyone is doing well :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

morning it's not easy to go out and enjoy ure night without breaking the diet. its happened to me twice and failed lol so well done to you hun xx

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow, thats fantastic, well done on not coming off the plan.

Glad you had a good evening

5. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Well done... I've got a colleagues 40th birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and I'll use this as inspiration to get me through :D

Bonus to wake up with no hangover either ;)

6. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    Well done for getting out there and not being self-conscious. That's a major step forward!

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That really is brilliant - well done, you should feel very proud of yourself and I'm glad you had a good night :clap: :clap:

8. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Think you did brilliantly... fantastic! You didn't miss out, you danced all night and had lots of fun... who needs beer?

xxx

9. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Woohoo go you! It can be just as much fun partying without the alcohol :) I'm a student so I'm out all the time (spending the whole weekend in the pub over the Six Nations) and I refuse to drink despite everyone trying to pressure me into it. Actually that only makes me more determined not to drink! I only take time off the diet for big events...so 3 blips coming up :D

Redhead you'll have a great night out without the drink!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.