For those on TFR plans

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Loser85, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Im currently using Lipotrim and have my 1st weighin this coming Wed. Already im feeling better, not so slugglish and tired. Also my acid reflux has settled down, not one single pain since ive started thank god!

Was basically wondering how things have changed for you? (nosey and bored :D)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Hi :) I'm on Lipotrim & like you am experiencing a reduction in acid reflux! Am still feeling sluggish/tiered but am sure that'll improve. How did your weigh in go?
    Jackie xx

4. mandy369

mandy369 New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i start lipotrim next week, i want to lose weight quick and think its the only way to do it. i have 3 kids and scared i am going to have no energy to entertain them lol :)

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I lost 10lbs Squindles and Mandy its not easy to begin with but if you can perservere then its worth it. :)

6. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    I used to be on Lipotrim TFR after the first 3-5 days it gets easier, but I do remember after the first couple of weeks I struggled to finish my shakes and could only about half and felt incredibly full and bloated.
    So be prepared if for that feeling it may or may not happen to you and Good Luck with your journey on TFR

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.