TFR and gallstones

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all in here desperate for some advice please.

First off a bit of back story..... Started feeling unwell about 4 years ago and after some investigating by the GP he thought i had Acid Reflux and was told to take omeprazole and gaviscon if it flared up. Took the meds and avoided the foods that generally set me off. Now a couple weeks ago it started to flare up again but this time it was with all foods not just my triggers. Basically everything i ate caused horrible pain and vomiting. Went back to the GP who thinks the reflux diagnosis wasnt accurate and im now waiting for an ultrasound to see if i do have gallstones.

Im now so fed up with the pain and vomiting, makes it impossible to live a normal life as i never know when its going to start. Having used TFR products before as it helped and never caused me any symptoms makes me tempted to try them again to see if it helps. Not for weight loss purposes but simply so my body is getting some form of nutrients without causing me pain.

PLEASE say its possible to use TFR as im just so desperate atm! :(

So sorry you are in pain! Unfortunately I have no advice to give, because I am unfamiliar with this...but I do pray you feel better soon!

Thinking of you, the pain of gallstones is nasty. Don't think it would hurt to give TFR a go as at least you will be getting nutrients, however sometimes the pain comes when you don't eat due to accumulation of bile. Everyone is different - just hope dr helps sort things out. My sister has had her gall bladder removed.
Xxxx

Back