For those who have done Fast Forward...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I'm thinking of doing it this week if I don't lose as I've been seriously plateauing the past few weeks. I was planning on only doing it for 2-3 days (prob before WI) just to help boost my loss as I've been sticking to plan but am stuck.

My question - if you stick to it for a week (or even a few days) and lose weight, do you not put it back on the following week because you're back on the 'normal' plan and eating more??

Also, how much did you lose when you did it?

I have done it Hun and lost 6lbs the first week, 4lbs the second. You dont have to do 2 weeks, but I wanted to. The third week I stayed the same, but from there after my losses went back to how they were previously.
Its designed to give you a jolt, but is very strict..no substituting things for others, if you dont like it, you dont eat it!

Thanks Mrs V. I'm going to just try 2 or 3 days (maybe alternate days) this coming week as I have nothing planned socially and see how I get on with it. I'm quite good at being strict if I'm told what to eat and know that it's not forever! (I'm a previous VLCDer a few years back!).

Thanks for the feedback. Also good to know that your weight losses went back to normal.

What is Fast Forward? Sorry to butt in on your thread but i've never heard of it and it sounds like something i need!!!!

Thanks xx

Can you only get the fast forward plan from your consultant?

Its not something im looking to do right now but i may have a go 2 weeks before my hol so i can really 'enjoy' myself whilst im away.

Yes, you can only get it from your Consultant and it's a very strict eating plan where you are allocated a number of 'units' allowed per day depending on your weight. You have to count your units and everything is weighed/measured - there are no free food/HEXs/syns.

Holy Moley! That sounds tough, what on earth do you eat??????!!!!

Meals are broken down into units - for example, a 5 unit light meal would be 2 small slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf), toasted & topped with 142g baked beans and 1 satsuma. Or there are 8 unit main meals too. The idea being you have set unit meals throughout the day where everything is already weighed and measured.

Hun, you cant have alternate days on it, you have to do a full week in order for it to work.

Hun, you cant have alternate days on it, you have to do a full week in order for it to work.

Oh ok, I thought it would give me a boost just to do it for a few days. Will try a whole week then. Thanks for the tip!

No probs...it does get easier after day 1 believe me...just make sure to plan ahead, otherwise like I did in the first week, you end up eating the chocolate fingers to make up the units! Lol...not that I was complaining!

hi Stacey :),

I've done it :rolleyes: the first week I lost 5lbs, 2nd week lost 2lbs and I am still doing it. It's basically less plus no syns or hexs. Just in case, you think it won't work if you are near to target, believe me it does :). If I get a real quench for sugar, then I have a sugar free squash or water to stop hunger pangs. at first it's hard but so worth it.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I tried it but I couldn't stick to it. I found I couldn't deal with the inflexibility of it. If you are more disciplined than me (and that wouldn't be hard!) then I am sure you will be fine with it.

One thing it did do was to make me MUCH more appreciative of the ordinary Original and Green plans!!!!

Thanks ladies! Well, I lost 1.5lb last night which finally means I'm back to my lowest weight and recouped my 5.5st award. Yay! I'm going to continue with normal SW (doing all red this week) and see how I go. Hopefully doing all red combined with some scan bran will help with another good loss this week. I'm happy to stick with normal plan as long as I'm averaging at least 1lb a week!

Stacey thats fantastic news!! Well done on the loss this week.
You will get there in the end hun and you dont always have to rely on FF to achieve it!

xxx

Stacey thats fantastic news!! Well done on the loss this week.
You will get there in the end hun and you dont always have to rely on FF to achieve it!

xxx

sorry stacey - i'm an insensitive oaf today - congrats on the weight loss! To be losing after losing 5.5 stones is an inspiration!!

You go girl!

Back