For those who swapped over from LL

polishrose

Gold Member
Is there a bar that is like the LL toffee bar ie without chocolate? It's my fave bar and I can't imagine not having one.

All CD bars have milk choc covering them - except the orange one which has plain choc.

There is: orange, caramel, malt toffee, choc, peanut crunch and cranberry crunch.

:( I've tried the choc covered ones previously and didn't really like them at all.And I'm not a fan of dark choc either.

Unfortunately the CD bars are, in my opinion, nowhere near as nice as the LL bars. I used to microwave the LL ones in small chunks to make lots of little delicious biscuits but the CD ones don't seem to have the same effect unfortunately :(

This, however, is the only downside and main difference between the two diets though!

Hi Ya,:) :)

Intersesting I have had three lighter life girls come to me tonight and have changed for several reasons. One being the choice of flavours, two the taste and texture. And many more.....:confused:

Nick :) :)

I think the cd bars are much nicer than the lighterlife ones - but agree they don't 'cook' as well :eek: always seem to burn - maybe coz of the choclate covering??

If anyone wants to swop some LL bars with some chocolate or peanut crunch CD bars I'd be happy to oblige! Since restarting on LL I can't stand the bars, I really really miss the CD bars, so anyone for a swop?

Joe

If anyone wants to swop some LL bars with some chocolate or peanut crunch CD bars I'd be happy to oblige! Since restarting on LL I can't stand the bars, I really really miss the CD bars, so anyone for a swop?

Joe

If you lived near me I'd love to swap bars with you once I start CD properly(am using up my LL packs till Jan 25th) but I have a feeling it could prove expensive to post them!

Back