For those who swapped over from LL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 29 December 2006 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Is there a bar that is like the LL toffee bar ie without chocolate? It's my fave bar and I can't imagine not having one.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    All CD bars have milk choc covering them - except the orange one which has plain choc.

There is: orange, caramel, malt toffee, choc, peanut crunch and cranberry crunch.

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    :( I've tried the choc covered ones previously and didn't really like them at all.And I'm not a fan of dark choc either.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Unfortunately the CD bars are, in my opinion, nowhere near as nice as the LL bars. I used to microwave the LL ones in small chunks to make lots of little delicious biscuits but the CD ones don't seem to have the same effect unfortunately :(

This, however, is the only downside and main difference between the two diets though!

6. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi Ya,:) :)

Intersesting I have had three lighter life girls come to me tonight and have changed for several reasons. One being the choice of flavours, two the taste and texture. And many more.....:confused:

Nick :) :)

7. Geri

Geri Gold Member

I think the cd bars are much nicer than the lighterlife ones - but agree they don't 'cook' as well :eek: always seem to burn - maybe coz of the choclate covering??

8. Artyjoe

Artyjoe Regular Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    If anyone wants to swop some LL bars with some chocolate or peanut crunch CD bars I'd be happy to oblige! Since restarting on LL I can't stand the bars, I really really miss the CD bars, so anyone for a swop?

Joe

9. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    If you lived near me I'd love to swap bars with you once I start CD properly(am using up my LL packs till Jan 25th) but I have a feeling it could prove expensive to post them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.