For those with cats

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Have just phoned my vet as my two cats need vaccinating.

There is an amnesty for March.

If your cat is over 18 months old and hasn't been vaccinated for 18 months you can go to -

www.vaccinationmonth.co.uk

Fill in a few questions and print off the voucher to present at a participating vets and get one out of the two vaccines free of charge!

Has saved me £40 for two cats!!

Thanks!

I have always vaccinated my cats but I missed last year due to being ill

My cats don't go out of the house so are safer than those who do!

aaaaw.. SD.. im so sorry for your cat..

My cats have both been vaccinated.. because if they should ever choose to go out.. they can.. Not that they ever want to.. lazy lazy cats.. lol

x x

Thank you for the link - I have 3 cats and the elderly one is overdue so I am going to book her in next week - the other two are 1 years old and are vaccinated. Is there a vaccine that prevents male cats bringing live prey into the house in the early hours of the morning and letting it run around the hallway causing havoc - if so please let me know as I am having many sleepless nights.:cry:

aaaw SD.. hes bootiful.. and i wouldnt beat yourself up about it being your fault.. i dont think it is.. you didnt realise he would jet out the window.. You're a wonderful pet owner.. many people wouldnt even care if their cat was poorly.. You should be a very proud mama.. hes lush..

x x x

Yes, it's Feline Immine Virus, the cat version of HIV, he's healthy in himself but I will ask the vet about vaccines, thanks ScotsDistraction.
Hard to know what to do for the best sometimes isn't it!

P.S That is one beauty of a cat SoonToBeGorgeous! Wow!

Last edited:
Back