Claire's art of self-sabotage

I did think about rubbing my hair on the chopping board to give it a nice tint, but I remembered I'm at the hairdressers on Tuesday and I don't think they'd be best pleased! lol!

They were lush!
I ordered myself a mandoline slicer last night because trying to cut them so thin with a knife was a pain. Wondering what delights I can make in my new airfryer tonight!!!

I've just enrolled for a degree course at our local university. Check me out! Part-time distance learning BA Accounting with CIMA Advanced Diploma.
I feel awfy posh now. And very, very, very, very poor. I get absolutely no funding for it because I make too much money.

Seriously thinking I might need to abandon my quest for the boob job as my course is going to cost me more than that.

I need a wage rise.

you could focus on degree for now then when earning megabucks you could get gold plated super posh boobs in one of those posh spa hospital places? sorry thought id chip in .

sounds like you're moving forwards making great steps you know you best so do whatever makes you happy:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Posh boobs?! haha! Sounds awesome!

I'll see how the job front comes along before I decide. I'm definitely still going for my consultation, but I might not book the BA until later in the year. That way I will hopefully be in a better paid job, and also, it will give me a chance to lose more weight - if I choose to do so.

Just had a massive bowl of butternut squash chips with some gammon. I feel so stuffed. Chips were pretty tasteless. I think I might need to buy some herbs. Salt and garlic just weren't cutting it.
squash.jpg

yay congrats hun!!

mmmm I love me some posh boobs! when I lose the weight I'm so gonna get mine done though I need breast reduction & lift. I seriously hate mine :(... Horrible big bras, constant backache, also looking fatter and older than I actually am.. and poor hubby haven't even seen them in daylight yet :ashamed0005::eek: :boohoo:so yeah boob job is also on my list lol..

Someone in my office brought in home baking.... there's a pile of rather delicious looking muffins in the kitchen and little love-heart shaped shortbread things with jam in the middle.

Looking LUSH!!!

Got my chicken flavoured soup and a coffee. WI tomorrow, so no messing about!

I updated my cv last night and fired it onto OilCareers and dear god have I been inundated with emails and phone calls from recruitment agencies. Had a few decent job specs hit my desk, and some rather rubbish ones too. So all in all, not a bad start to the day!

Hey just subscribing! Keep going! You're doing fab so far x

Thank you.

Im actually just sitting here contemplating stuffing my face. Feel starving. Absolutely starving. I've had a shake and a bag of crisps so far today. Its waaayyy too early for dinner, but I'm debating making some mac and cheese. but I might starve to death later on when the OH gets in from work and makes his dinner. And its valentines day and I want to have a takeaway and share a naan (yes, thats romantic! :p)... waaaahhhh......

Just ate a massive plate of chicken tikka and lamb kebab with a massive bowl of mayonnaise. And two popadoms. And a cheesecake duffin.

absolutely disgusted with myself.

Attempting to drown myself in water today. Also trying not to eat anything. I probably should have my packs at some point. I'll have one in a bit.

I had a major blip couple days ago but back on track now hun. Lots of water, exercise and hopefully it won't affect this week's WI (if you do it weekly ofc). I'm already losing very.... very slowly and I had a 1 lb gain after the blip so started exercising (well, walking.. but I wasn't doing anything before)

checked the scales this morning and its showing a 2lbs loss, so fingers crossed the grubber moment on Friday won't cause too much damage.

just ordered myself a weeks worth of chicken soup and cheesy pasta! Variety is the spice of life, eh? haha!
chicken soup is my favourite lunch for work and I have an un-healthy addiction to cheesy pasta and cauliflower!

It was a cheesecake duffin, from the English cheesecake company. I advise not looking if you value the diet! Lol! :)

They are fabulous. I buy them for birthdays presents because I'm so far away from my family and they gift wrap them for delivery and, well, who doesnt love cheesecake?! :)

My OH loves the lemon one. And you can get them to pre-slice it, so you can keep it frozen and just take out a slice or two when you need it!
God, i need to stop talking, dont i?!

I've been the angriest angry person for days now, weeks maybe. My Bi-Polar-bear is being a bum and it's taken me until this morning to realize its me who's being an arse and no-one else.

I nearly booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning, but now that I've realized what I'm doing, I thought bugger it and didn't bother.
The doctor will no doubt only tell me to come off this diet, and that's not going to happen.

Now having the dilemma of 'am I looking for a new job because I actually don't like this job, or I just think I don't like this job, but it's actually one of the best jobs I've ever had'.

LOL! :sigh:

Back