* for wednesday weigh in results.... *

x89amandax

Hello guys I have a usual Wednesday WI

My CDC is away this week so no official WI with her but I have weighed and my scales show me as 10st 4.5lbs :eek::eek:

So that means this week its a 6-7lbs loss!

(taking into account ill probs put a 1lb on by night time) :eek: My best week yet and it makes up for my rubbish week last week!

Anyone else want to share their wednesday WI results???? Considering I only lose 0.5lb last week this is great for me goes to show if you 100% after a crap loss you can get a biggy the next week :D

Well done Amanda, thats brilliant. I've got my WI at 1 today, I'll post the results here. I'm not sure its going to be the best loss- but a loss is a loss.....

yeah even if its like my 0.5lb last week least its in the right direction lol good luck hunny!!

My only dilema now is that my BMI is healthy and should be moving up but wont see my CDC for ages so gonna see how i go carrying on SS might add some chicken in if i feel weak need CDC advice really.

Thats a great loss Amanda. Good luck Lisa and Lin for today.

Mine is tonight at 6. Fingers crossed but I don't expect a big loss - I've never had a biggy like some of the girls on this forum. Still, anything is better than nowt I suppose :)

Woohoo Amanda, that is an excellent weightloss, more than made up for last weeks one I should think.
I have just had my WI and I only lost 1lb, but I am doing SS+ and I ate out 2 nights last week as we were at concerts in London and I have got lax in weighing out the portions of my food, so all my own fault really, did knuckle down yesterday and intend to weigh everything that goes into my mouth this week and definately no eating out, plus it is TOTM, so fingers crossed for a 5lb weightloss next week as that will take me into the 10s....

Good luck everyone who has theirs tonight keep us posted :D,

Greeneyes 1lb is still 1lb in the right direction and you'l be fine if you dont eat out, that was my mistake the week previous as it was for a bday that i couldnt get out of im probs gunna have a low loss next week cos im going to have to eat out 2morrow night as going away. Nevermind :D

Well done on your weight loss. I only lost 0.5lbs this week so a good catch up like yours would be great for the motivation.

I must stop the picking though..i'm my own worst enemy! :eek:

I usually weigh on a Friday but my CDC is offon holiday so I have weighed today and I lost 3 lbs :)

Congrats to those who've gone down today, and good luck to those still to get weighed/measured.

I lost 1.9kg (4.2lbs) & an inch of my hips this time not my boobs finally :p

Well done on everyone's weightlosses, Polish Rose well done on your 3lb...

Well done everyone we have all seemed to of lost something this week :D

I usually get weighed today as well but like you Amanda mine CDC is away, well I weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs by my scales. So fingers crossed it's the same as my CDC's scales.

Amanda that's a brilliant loss, well done. Polishrose, 3lbs for only five days is fantastic, congrats. Hannah well done on your loss as well, my CDC wanted me to get weighed in kg's but I thought it would sound better using pounds as the losses will sound like more, how sad am I :). Greeneyes, to lose 1lb and have eaten out twice is great, and Emma, as others have said, 1/2lb loss is still a loss, I bet you'll make up for it next week.
Girls, you've all done great, well done and congrats

Thats fab!! was reading your earlier post about the sandwich and being sick of CD a bit - i'd start moving up the plans, im only gonna do ss+ for another 2 months, see what i loose by then, then i'll move up to 810, you still loose weight just maybe not as much.
Its hard when we live in Newcastle!!! theres so much ace nightlife its so difficult staying in especially in the brill weather, its killed me this weekend gone as i was dying for a Rose!! OMG a ROSE!!
off to Manchester end of Aug just for a night (dont get many now i have a nearly 1 year old) so gonna start the 810 beg of Aug, cant be in Manch and not sampling the ROSE!!!
You've done amazing just see how you go and how you feel tomorrow.

I lost 3.5lbs this week, quite chuffed cause I was expecting less. CDC is now away until June 30th, so no weigh in for 4 weeks :(

Well I had ANOTHER terrible week (surprise, surprise). Lost 1.75lb making a grand total of 3lb in two weeks!!!!!!!

Hello guys I have a usual Wednesday WI

My CDC is away this week so no official WI with her but I have weighed and my scales show me as 10st 4.5lbs :eek::eek:

So that means this week its a 6-7lbs loss!

(taking into account ill probs put a 1lb on by night time) :eek: My best week yet and it makes up for my rubbish week last week!

Anyone else want to share their wednesday WI results???? Considering I only lose 0.5lb last week this is great for me goes to show if you 100% after a crap loss you can get a biggy the next week :D

:):):) WOW Amanda that is an amazing loss. well done you, your doing so so well xxxx

Woohoo Amanda, that is an excellent weightloss, more than made up for last weeks one I should think.
I have just had my WI and I only lost 1lb, but I am doing SS+ and I ate out 2 nights last week as we were at concerts in London and I have got lax in weighing out the portions of my food, so all my own fault really, did knuckle down yesterday and intend to weigh everything that goes into my mouth this week and definately no eating out, plus it is TOTM, so fingers crossed for a 5lb weightloss next week as that will take me into the 10s....

Well done hon thats still really good being on ss+ xxx

Back