Forced off Cambridge

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys,I'm very sorry but I have be forced to leave the Cambridge"diet"last Tuesday New year's day I had the biggest panic attack ever.lasted for 3hours paramedic s were called and it took me nearly 2hours to get it reasonable calmed.had all sorts of tests and blood taken.they were convinced it was only a panic attack.I do not no if it was brought on by me getting stuck in my car with the seatbelt,or doing to much running around before Christmas.I am registerd disabled so I can not do to much as I can burn out quite quick.I was also taken tramadol for my arthritis pain in my feet.I have rheumatoid arthritis and my doctor prescribed tramadol I was to take 100mg a day or when needed.because they made me very tired I was taken 2 days on and 1 day off well the paramedic s said that I should have taken them all the time...well I have been anxious all day and night for the past week.had to call out of hours doctor s yesterday 5am and today 4.30 .when I went to see doctor on Friday she also gave me some diazepam.I take 2 a day.they help a little but I have had no sleep since Thursday morning and I am exhausted when I spoke to out of hours doctor she made me a appointment to see my own gp tomorrow at 9am.I rang my c d c and she told me that I had to stop the shakes now.and when I mentioned that I might have to take a antidepressant she then told me that Cambridge would not let me do it.I am really gutted has I was doing so well I lost 4 1/2 stones in 4 1/2 months.I am now really worried about what to eat.c d c said she would come and see me in a few days but it does not look good (doing shakes again).sorry it's a long post but I wanted to say bye and all the best to each and everyone of you.keep going you will get there.bye x

Last edited:
You need a higher plan if u r taking diazapan and tramadol both contain highly addictive elements! Just try to relax. If u have a smart phone why not try buying a relaxation app or sleep inducing app. I have them and do listen occasionally. I suffer with insomnia and sometimes just lay in bed and think if daft things like how I would alter my house. I used to live in a semi detached so would often think about if I could buy next door and knock through how everything might look. Daft but it does work.

I suffer from depression but find doing cd helps me. As I loose weight I start to feel better. As I start to feel better I feel less depressed and that's when I start exercising. I know this element is difficult for you due to your tiredness and disability.

Don't give in! Finish what you started. Just choose a higher plan or move to a low carb, low GI plan!

You need a higher plan if u r taking diazapan and tramadol both contain highly addictive elements! Just try to relax. If u have a smart phone why not try buying a relaxation app or sleep inducing app. I have them and do listen occasionally. I suffer with insomnia and sometimes just lay in bed and think if daft things like how I would alter my house. I used to live in a semi detached so would often think about if I could buy next door and knock through how everything might look. Daft but it does work.

thanks for the reply
I suffer from depression but find doing cd helps me. As I loose weight I start to feel better. As I start to feel better I feel less depressed and that's when I start exercising. I know this element is difficult for you due to your tiredness and disability.

Don't give in! Finish what you started. Just choose a higher plan or move to a low carb, low GI plan!
thanks for reply.sorry I'm late in answering but I am only beginning to feel a bit less stressed.I am not eating very well at the moment due to my anxiety.I'm only eating foods that I know would slip down without me gagging and would start me to panic.apartly that is a side effect of anxiety.my cc said that because I was on antidepressants I was not even allowed back even on a higher level.I am going to try calorie counting.all the best to you and thanks once more.

Back