Forced to move up :(

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Sorry in advance for the rant but really need to at the moment.

Last week my house was burgled which was horrible, this week i've been dumped, I'm trying desparately to find somewhere to live with my housemate (we were planning on moving anyway) and on top of everything else i'm completely shattered as i have had to take a second job so am currently working 13 hours days.

Unfortunately after our house being burgled i gave in and had a break from CD that involved alot of alcohol and some junk food (all though i was careful with the amount) so i put on 4lbs last week but given i lost 9lbs the week before don't mind too much. Sadly because of money - saving to move out and having to replace my stuff that was stolen and getting locks replaced etc, i can only afford to have one shake a day :( i'm gutted as i'm so close to goal but the likelyhood of me achieveing it just seems to be getting further and further away!

I'm going to try and be sensible and have my shake for breakfast, and then work out some form of salad for lunch and protein high evening meal and steer clear of the carbs. If anyone has any advice i'd really appreciate it. Just feeling so low at the moment and am terrified of not working my way through the plans and having to kinda work it out myself although my CDC has been fantastic there really is only so much that they can do.

:(

omg, your having a rough ride at the mo, so sorry to hear this bad news, think positive, have you still got the step books, try lookng at those again , try and stick to chicken fish tuna c/cheese etc oh and the salad,hopefully someone will give you some better advice than me, keep your chin up luvvy xx

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment. But look at how far you have come. Look at how much weight you have lost. You really have done amazingly well and it would be a shame to start going back in the wrong direction.

What you intend to do sounds sensible. I would imagine it would be wise to aim for something around the 1200 step if possible. That way you should still be losing weight, but obviously not as quickly as SS. I wish that I was in a position to help you more, but I am really only just starting.

Thanks guys. I've got the booklets for both the 1000 and 1200 and have no intention of undoing everything i've worked so hard for. It's so daunting to skip from 810 to 1200 though - the amount your meant to have looks so much!! so glad i have my CDC and this forum or i think i would have cracked by now!

I guess on the plus side if i can get through this without snapping back to comfort eating then i know i really have changed my mental outlook. One of those 'You have to push yourself and risk everything to find out how strong you are' moments. gotta love them.

And FBS - Good luck on your CD journey. It really is worth it. I never thought i would get this far and the weight just falls off. just be prepared to brave the shops - alot. My clothes began to stop fitting me every couple of months, so i'd buy more then the same thing would happen. it's a great problem to have though!

wow what a couple of weeks for you! considering what you have been through you did so well to only put on 4lbs, thats amazing, and as you say, u must have some new habits, to not go wild when you was eating and drinking and just think 'sod it'

i really hope things work out for you as it looks like you have worked so hard, you're cdc will be able to help u through it too with what you need to be eating, but chicken and tuna are amazing low carb and low cal foods that will really make u feel satisfied.

good luck with everything and chin up, the road to goal might be a slower one, but u have every chance of staying there done slowly :)
xx

oh you poor thing, hope you have a better week

like you, I had to have an 'enforced' break, and like you (are intending to) I spaced out my shakes so I had just the one at breakfast and then sensible/higher planned food for lunch and dinner - i kept up the water, and I exercised more than I would have normally and I was pleased with only a 5lb gain in just over 3.5 weeks.

Good Luck, and hope this helps

x

Back