Forget the Past

LellyM

OK, I have accepted it is time to forget the past and work on my weight loss from June 1st 2010.

This is the new me. I think I found her in the mirror this morning!

I admit I have a medium sized person to lose but it is all in my hands. Only I can stop myself from eating all the stuff I shouldn't.

Exercise will be very difficult so I will have to do this the hard way.

But, with a little faith (and a lot of willpower) I will succeed. I succeed in the rest of my life so why is this any different?

Lelly xx

Thanks for the encouragement. Well, one step at a time. Didn't cheat yesterday! Have nice healthy fat free veg curry for lunch (left over from last night's dinner). So that should keep me going (in more ways than one!).

Lxx

Having a good day. Not feeling tempted by the chockie machine. Lots of lovely fruit. As far as "5 a day goes", I'd hate to cut down that far. I reckon I am closing in on double figures. Still, fills you up and keeps you healthy.

mmmmmm cury....... and me on a totally no food diet :p

You can still eat nice things and loose weight. I like your positive attatude. No one can change you but you and I can tell you're going to put your mind too it and succeed :D

Well, I have a new incentive (apart from wanting an op for gallstones). I have a whole wardrobe of fab skinny clothes.

I will not throw them out as they are hardly worn. So I will succeed.

L xx

Lelly - just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. I restarted yesterday and have 83lbs to lose. Feels a bit daunting right now but I keep trying to picture myself in the lovely clothes I want to wear but can't. I have a 'The Cure' shirt in my wardrobe I absolutely MUST get in to! Good luck hun!

Back