• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Forget the Past

OK, I have accepted it is time to forget the past and work on my weight loss from June 1st 2010.

This is the new me. I think I found her in the mirror this morning!

I admit I have a medium sized person to lose but it is all in my hands. Only I can stop myself from eating all the stuff I shouldn't.

Exercise will be very difficult so I will have to do this the hard way.

But, with a little faith (and a lot of willpower) I will succeed. I succeed in the rest of my life so why is this any different?

Lelly xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks for the encouragement. Well, one step at a time. Didn't cheat yesterday! Have nice healthy fat free veg curry for lunch (left over from last night's dinner). So that should keep me going (in more ways than one!).

Lxx

Having a good day. Not feeling tempted by the chockie machine. Lots of lovely fruit. As far as "5 a day goes", I'd hate to cut down that far. I reckon I am closing in on double figures. Still, fills you up and keeps you healthy.

mmmmmm cury....... and me on a totally no food diet :p

You can still eat nice things and loose weight. I like your positive attatude. No one can change you but you and I can tell you're going to put your mind too it and succeed :D

Well, I have a new incentive (apart from wanting an op for gallstones). I have a whole wardrobe of fab skinny clothes.

I will not throw them out as they are hardly worn. So I will succeed.

L xx

Lelly - just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. I restarted yesterday and have 83lbs to lose. Feels a bit daunting right now but I keep trying to picture myself in the lovely clothes I want to wear but can't. I have a 'The Cure' shirt in my wardrobe I absolutely MUST get in to! Good luck hun!