Forgive me Father For I Have Synned - Confession Box

Well well well I bagged myself a sts!!! So bloody happy ha x

this is an excellent thread... ive been awful since friday, dont know why but i have, trying to get back on it today but not great so far... is fab to know im not alone lol :)

will be better tmrw!!

Yes it is, it could have been spot worse, now hoping for a 2lb loss next week 100% as of tomoz :) xx

Confession -
thursday Night I had 2 vodkas and a baileys making my syn total for the day 18.5
Then on saturday, it was my friends birthday, I had 1 single vodka, 2 doubles, and 2 glasses of wine. Then when I got home I ate a kitkat. *Hangs head in shame*
But apart from that ive been good and ive also upped the exercise this week so hoping the scales are nice to me!

I don't even want to admit what I've had in the space of an hour, but here goes.... An entire bottle of wine and half a tub of Haagen Dazs!

I don't even want to admit what I've had in the space of an hour, but here goes.... An entire bottle of wine and half a tub of Haagen Dazs!
That's my idea of heaven lol

I've really been good since yesterday morning so I'm hoping by tomorrow night, I've evened out a potential gain and I get away with a STS! Even if I put on a 1lb I'll be thanking my lucky stars it isn't more! X

Confession -
thursday Night I had 2 vodkas and a baileys making my syn total for the day 18.5
Then on saturday, it was my friends birthday, I had 1 single vodka, 2 doubles, and 2 glasses of wine. Then when I got home I ate a kitkat. *Hangs head in shame*
But apart from that ive been good and ive also upped the exercise this week so hoping the scales are nice to me!

Aww, don't need to hang your head - that's the beauty of a confession box, you release your worries - then let them go!! Leave them here :grouphugg:and get back on form x

I had Chinese on Tuesday it was weigh day so I've got all week to reel it back but I only had vegetable chow mien and a third of a portion of salt and pepper chips, so can't have been that bad, I hope :(

Oops- I put on 2lbs after my binge eating at the weekend!!

Was being really good and made a syn free chicken biryani for tea while hubby had full fat chicken tikka with all the extras.....I ended up eating half of his extras oops! And on third glass of wine! Good job weigh in isn't till Monday x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back