Forgive me Father For I Have Synned - Confession Box

Ergh it's * week - eating all chocolate and drink all alcohol in sight - I've had 3 good sized meals and I'm still hungry :mad:

You should be ok, my old consultant said a chicken chow mien was 7, so I reckon a veggie one is probably 6 :) I had chw mien the other night so hoping I'm right !! X

Ergh it's * week - eating all chocolate and drink all alcohol in sight - I've had 3 good sized meals and I'm still hungry :mad:
I know how you feel, I was like that at the weekend, I was just constantly hungry! Thankfully I've got over that now, although I have got 8 Syns left today and I plan to use them on chocolate!!!
Just get it out of your system and enjoy it! And promise yourself you'll be back on plan in the morning x

I have been majorly off plan- since Wednesday I have eaten fish n chips, Indian, Chinese, Dominos pizza and kebab!!

It's *week and I am so hungry ALL THE TIME! :(

I have been majorly off plan- since Wednesday I have eaten fish n chips, Indian, Chinese, Dominos pizza and kebab!!

It's *week and I am so hungry ALL THE TIME! :(

I've done a similar thing this week :-( maccys, chippy, pub dinner and pudding, Italian, sweets, cakes and much more has gone in this week :-( tbh I haven't managed an on plan week since I hit target, I am now out of target and need to get back in :-\ need a kick up the Ass!!! Xx

I've done a similar thing this week :-( maccys, chippy, pub dinner and pudding, Italian, sweets, cakes and much more has gone in this week :-( tbh I haven't managed an on plan week since I hit target, I am now out of target and need to get back in :-\ need a kick up the Ass!!! Xx
Snap! I haven't managed a week on plan since hitting target- I was just 1/2 lb away from top of my range last Wednesday, I think I can safely say I've fallen out of it now :(

Back