Forgive me WWers for I have sinned!

A big thanks to eveyone. I really feel much better now. Tomorrow is a new day and I will post my plan for the day tomorrow. I have to remind myself that I let myself get fat and only I can get myself thin so its my choice at the end of the day.

Right.....Im off to do my tracker for tomorrow.......:character00116:
Plenty of these:whip: tomorrow if Im bold please!

Dont get disheartened! By all means to for a burger with the kids but count it in your points :) I take my niece to McDonalds or BK regularly and usually have chicken strips & a diet coke. That way you get the best of both worlds :bliss:

Ive been so bad! I went to my class to get back on track.....I thought maybe a pound or two that I would have put on but nope! 5.5lbs on in a week!

Serious slap in the face! Feel better now!

Aww, Laney ((( hugs)))

Don't worry, it's just a temporary setback and a good way to get yourself re-focused again.

Good luck for this week and WELL DONE for having the courage to go back to your meeting.

Edel.

Hi Laney. Its great that you went back, got weighed and took control again. I love a cup of coffee and something sweet - Alpen LIGHT are only 1 point each which I think is 0.5 less than most of the ww sweet things I've seen. Doesn't seem much but saving 0.5 point here and there could be the difference between keeping within your points or not. Snacker jacks are good aswell if you like that sort of snack food (instead of popcorn ?). Sure someone could tell you the points on that cos I haven't got my stuff at work but its good. Laughing Cow LIGHT spread cheese on Crackerbreads or Melba toast is another good one to snack on.

Good luck anyway and keep us posted.

Back