Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Forgot my food packs!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Jennyonaplate, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Annoyed with myself today as I forgot both my breakfast and lunch packs today!

Drinking lots of water and tea, and at lunch i'll grab a pack of prawns to keep me going till i get home. Not yet in ketosis yet, so can't last a day at work with nothing!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooopsy, the prawns should help you keep going :) If you're near an Asda you could always pop in and get one of their measure up bars to keep you going.

4. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I thought of that but it's the other direction to town!

Did I read somewhere that there are some Biggest loser things that are ok? As I think i've seen those in superdrug!

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes, they're OK too :)

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

On occasions like this if ive really been struggling and have forgot a pack ive had a ready made slimfast shake or a biggest loser bar and have been fine! xx

7. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    No biggest loser supplies in superdrug, so I had a pack of plain ham (took some hunting amongst all the honey roast and breaded stuff), and rather randomly found a boiled egg for sale in the canteen, which was perfect for the plan (well in the absence of food packs anyway). I figure that those two things will replace the two missed packs for today, and when i get home I must stick a couple of emergency packs in the bottom of my handbag!

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id avoid the slimfast shakes, theyre high in sugar and carbs. Youre lucky if they didnt affect you but I wouldnt recommend them

9. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Point noted :) For me it was better that than having somethin worse and obviously not somethin id do on a normal basis x

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  11. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep, if you can stand eating so early in to a VLCD which at the time of my TFR days i couldnt haha! although look at me now, a WS gal, who would have thought it ;) lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.