Forgot my food packs!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
Annoyed with myself today as I forgot both my breakfast and lunch packs today!

Drinking lots of water and tea, and at lunch i'll grab a pack of prawns to keep me going till i get home. Not yet in ketosis yet, so can't last a day at work with nothing!

I thought of that but it's the other direction to town!

Did I read somewhere that there are some Biggest loser things that are ok? As I think i've seen those in superdrug!

On occasions like this if ive really been struggling and have forgot a pack ive had a ready made slimfast shake or a biggest loser bar and have been fine! xx

No biggest loser supplies in superdrug, so I had a pack of plain ham (took some hunting amongst all the honey roast and breaded stuff), and rather randomly found a boiled egg for sale in the canteen, which was perfect for the plan (well in the absence of food packs anyway). I figure that those two things will replace the two missed packs for today, and when i get home I must stick a couple of emergency packs in the bottom of my handbag!

On occasions like this if ive really been struggling and have forgot a pack ive had a ready made slimfast shake or a biggest loser bar and have been fine! xx

Id avoid the slimfast shakes, theyre high in sugar and carbs. Youre lucky if they didnt affect you but I wouldnt recommend them

Point noted :) For me it was better that than having somethin worse and obviously not somethin id do on a normal basis x

Yep, if you can stand eating so early in to a VLCD which at the time of my TFR days i couldnt haha! although look at me now, a WS gal, who would have thought it ;) lol x

Back