Forgot my lunch :(

SammyE

Silver Member
Damn it!!! I was running late today and forgot my bar for lunch, Im not going to try and go a whole day without food, because thats just stupid...

Ive got a couple of tins of soup in the cupboard... the lowest fat is chicken and mushroom, if I ate this would it totally mess up my diet?

NutrientPer 100gEnergy - kJ206kJ(Calories)49kcalProtein1.6gCarbohydrates4.5g(Of which sugars)(1.5g)Fat2.8g(Of which saturates)(0.4g)Fibre0.1gSodium0.3gSalt Equivalent0.7g

Im not sure either hun, I personally would wait till tonight and have 2 packs in one go YUM xx

I would feel sure that tinned soup has too much carb, cos it's always thickened... Can you go out and buy some sliced cheese? At least that is carb free - or can't you have fat either?

Hmmmm sliced cheese sounds sooooo nice :)

I would go without personally, or maybe have a glass of milk. If you happen to have a tin of tuna in the cupboard that would be better than the soup as its high protein.

are you really hungry sometimes I have two packs in the evenings xoxo

I eat breakfast at 6am and dont get home until 7:30pm... that would mean going without food for over 13 hours, I dont think thats healthy at all, esp considering I'll be travelling on packed tubes and trains during rush hour. Im out of Ketosis anyway at the moment, after my drunkenness the other night.

you just have to do whats best for you hun xx

Back