Form a queue - 10p a kick....

Hello BL

Glad to hear u are on the mend. Lactulose is a non absorbable sugar - even diabetics can have it !
So I should think that it will not get u out of ketosis !
SO hopefully you will feel better soon and get back on track for the final sprint !!!!!

Good luck

Sending you soothing thoughts hun. Hope you get some rest tonight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. Its been a real bummer of a time this week what with one thing after another. Today is the first day since my lapse I have been 100% so far. See - this is the thing about lapsing - it is SUCH a slippery slope - once you get a taste of something..... nevermind. I am just really pissed off at myself. ANd once again, stand by the belief you should not lapse while doing this. I have wasted 4 days. And I have precious few left before I have to stop in prep for my surgery. So I am kicking myself again.

I will be 100% today, and thats it. Today I stop messing around.

I still am smoke free at last - though that has been hard too.

I am going back to work tomorrow - that will help not to be stuck here, in pain, feeling extremely sorry for me and my bum....so that will be good.

THanks everyone.

<walks off muttering something abuot being stupid and lapsing....> :D

Oh my, I am really sorry to hear you have been in such pain. I read all your posts clenching my bum! I remember after my first child having some problems (nothing as bad as yours sound) and couldn't sit, walk or lie comfortably until I had treatment. I do hope your treatment kicks in very soon.

As for the lapse. I know you are kicking yourself and I agree it isn't a great thing to do on this diet as it makes it so hard to get back on. But, you know what, you have to get over it and move past it. You have been super strong and you will be again. I reckon getting back to work will be a big help as it will get you back into a routine.

BL, don't kick your arse - it's already too sore.......................................:
::whoopass:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)

Good for you hun. x

Really pleased for you that things seem calmer all around. I'm starting LL next week and I know your story has inspired me so much, I can only imagine how fantastic you will feel when you get to goal again and its definately a when.

On the other delicate subject I had one of those once and it burst after a day of agonising pain. I do not envy you but sorry I did titter at the tale of the doctor. Hope the rest of the week goes well for you x

I'm with Vanda on this. I'm a newbie and I've lurked a lot and read your posts. You're an inspiration. It's not all about how fabulous things are going - it's also about when things don't go our way. That's being human, with balance. And although it's not been pleasant for you, it helps people like me understand the emotions etc. Please give yourself a big pat on the back for getting back to it so quickly and dealing with the discomfort and emotions so well. You did not fail, you had a small glitch. That's all. Huge hugs xxx

Hi BL
hope your feeling better, dont worry your doing great! , thanks for all the support you give to me and the others
Keep going! it will get easier!!
:) x

Back