Former Lipotrimmer!

cj1

Hi all,

My name is Cj, I did lipotrim for 7 weeks last year and lost 2 stone. Since then, a stone has crept back on and the thought of drinking those awful shakes and eating the unholy flapjacks was too much to bear!
I have decided to start Cd tomorrow and am looking forward to the soups and the porridge.
Anyones thoughts or advice would be very welcome as I am in here for the long haul. 12 weeks, here we go!!:D

Hiya :D

Well done on losing 2stone in 7weeks you did fab. When do u start on CD? I start on Thursday i did LL and lost 3stone in 9weeks when i was on it hehe! We have done it once we can do it again :D xxx

Tasha, 3 stone in 9 weeks?? Thats amazing!
Thanks for the goodluck nellyphant!

I started today and I really like the porridge but the soups so far have reminded me so much much of the awful lipotrim chicken one, I cant drink them. Im hoping i will find one i like.

I don't like the soups either. I'm sticking to porridge and chocolate shakes! I'm not thinking that I'll get bored but that it's medicine that I have to take to "get better". How's your first day going?

Snap, me no likey the soups either, altho i never tried the chicken and mushroom so i may get one next week just to try! all the best cj1 x

Hi Cj,

I am also starting tomorrow, got my stash of shakes etc today. My consultant said it might take a while to get use to the soups so i think i might stick to shakes and porridge to start with.

H x

Hi Good luck you lot!
I also did lipotrim last year and lost 4 stone in 3 months. Have put two back on (one now since I have lost 16lbs in 2 weeks on CD).

I much much prefer CD. The variety is great and in week three...the bars- heaven compared to cardboard flapjacks of lipotrim!

I recommend- Mushroom soup, leek and potato soup, toffee and walnut shake, butterscotch shake and both porridges. All the bars are yummy, which means 6 days of a different on each day!

Good luck

CJ1, you will be sooo glad you have crossed over from the dark side! I did LT last year also, only for a couple of months though....I still have nightmares about those soups arghhhhh.
CD is sooo much better, far more choice and the shakes etc actually taste good. If you are still scared of the soups I found that if you water them down a bit more than it says on the packet they are much nicer. I think I will need therapy to get over the scars that LT chicken soup has left me with lol

Hi all,

My name is Cj, I did lipotrim for 7 weeks last year and lost 2 stone. Since then, a stone has crept back on and the thought of drinking those awful shakes and eating the unholy flapjacks was too much to bear!
I have decided to start Cd tomorrow and am looking forward to the soups and the porridge.
Anyones thoughts or advice would be very welcome as I am in here for the long haul. 12 weeks, here we go!!:D

another lipotrim convert here.....god those flapjacks and shakes where ghastly but its a good diet if you can handle it

i much prefer the variety of CD

nice too know we arent alone:flirt2:

Back