forum newbie!!!

hi all, just joined the forum after being reccomended to it by someone, im looking to get started on the lipotrim program in the next couple of weeks (heard a lot of good things about it) can anyone give me any tips and advice about the program (costs etc) and whether it works for men or not, tried a lot of other diets and nothing seems to work.

thanks all!!:D

Hiya!!

Welcome to the forum :) Lipotrim is fab for losing weight quickly, whilst effectively managing your vitamins and nutrients, so as long as you have your allocated shakes and drink the recommend amount of water, you will lose weight fast and safely.

I'm only on day 12 and it's already changed the way I see food which will help me afterwards.

Main tips:

Only start if you can accept this is TOTAL food replacement.

Accept that the first week is not easy. But it doesn't hurt, and it gets a lot easier.

Make a list of why you are doing this and keep that in mind if you struggle at all.

The great thing about this is as long as you have the power to stick to the rules, it can't fail.

Good luck :)

hiya!! thanks for the advice.

dont see total food replacement being a problem, thinking of the end result should help me get through that, also have a lot of willpower when i put my mind to something which can only be good,

how quick realistically can you lose the weight, done a bit of research on the net about lipotrim and some of the weight loss seems quite far fetched (wasnt sure if it was true or not lol)

think ill try and find a pharmacy in my area this week to get some more advice on it.

:D

You lose a minimum of a stone a month, however it can be significantly more if you have a lot to lose.

Def get advice :) it's great!!

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK. GO ON LIPOTRIM OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IT HAS A LIST OF ALL PHARMACIES that do lipotrim. (sorry for the capitals, wasnt looking)

its £36 a week. xxxx

The diets definitely works - but then any diet works provided you stick to it. The difference here is that the diet is scientifically constructed to ensure you have all the necessary vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy whilst you starve yourself. There is no danger of you being short of something required as it is all n the mix. The dieting bit is the easy bit for me - changing my lifestyle is the hard bit which I will be trying to do in a few weeks time when I stop the diet and go on to refeeding. Good luck to you and stay focussed.

Hi Ladies this forum is bloody marvelous, Ive been on celeb slim for a while but not loosing much, so started this today had my first shake at 8.30am than my second at 1.30pm and I will have my third about 6.30pm drinking plently of water and 1 or 2 black coffee's. I am 32 yrs old 5'7 and weigh 20 stone at present, getting married next June 2013 so want to lose about 9 stone. From what you have just read am I doing it correctly, and do you all exercise also with this diet xx

Hey uve made the first step by joining!
This diet does work i know ive lost over 7stone and feeling great! :)
It is hard, of course its no walk in the park, but if u want it bad enough you will succeed! once u see the results u see its worth it!

Tips...
DRINK the water!!
exercise to tone up u dont want to be left with saggy skin!
avoid food at the start til u are n ketosis, after then dont avoid it as u need to get used to it being there as everything seams to revolve around food! lol
and the flapjack (peanut) is nice toasted wiv a wee cupa n the morning feels like u are eating! and the choc shake I make into a mouse and put n the freezer for about 10mins to set!

hope this helps and goodluck! :)

Back