Found 10 calorie cuppa soups!

Lain

hi guys,

The week bef i started LT I had found these 10 calorie soups (Gourmet Cuisine) which considering the calorie content were quite tasty.
I have just checked the box to see what the carb content is -1.6 gm .
Do you think this would take us out of ketosis?-surely not as only 10 cals?(they are very tempting at the mo cos totm!:cry:)
Any views ?

personally i wouldnt just battle through totm and you will be fine

I wouldnt risk it Lain, It isnt worth it just incase... Plus the new tastes, will just be like eating.. Therefore they will most likely start cravings and before you know it your back to the beginning!!

Get a nice hot water bottle... Blanket and a good film :)

I'm with everyone else, not worth the risk. We aren't even allowed hot borvil on LT so I'd guess they are a no-no. Hang in there hun. Good to know about those soups though, for when we get to target to help maintain.

x

:sigh: Sorry I agree, not worth the risk.XX

stay away as the other guys have said its not worth the risk

lol 10 calories, im guna guess there full of crappy chemicals or soemthing then? cos no way could they taste good for just 10 cals lol

Hang in their angelcake, im going through the exact same as you this week... but i know you can do it!!

take care x

So pleased with 2nd WI - how can I ??

hi all- I have been to my second wi today - so please to announce I have now lost 1/2 stone yipee .This has motivated me to continue .Jeans that fit without a muffin top here I come LOL

can anyone help i don't know how to update my ticker - when going into ticker factory/weight loss can not find a promp to update or am I being thick ?
:D

Well done chick!

Chick on your ticker.. Enter the password you set up and click edit/change ticker :D

Back