Found the Arcade!!!

Squeak

Wondered what Nicole meant when she was talking about the Arcade....Have just found it in the top blue menu bar...its brill...lots of silly games you can play.

Hello to everyone from the Pink Site and Hello and thanks to all of you here on the Blue Site for taking us orphans on board...

I did not get weighed this week as I had one too many of the dreaded Pick N Mix....Have started again as of Tuesday and aiming to be really good. Down the gym every nite and doing lots of training.

f we don't hear from you for a few days...we'll know where you've gone ok???

Will send someone for you...hehehe.:D

oh and:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: for the pick-n-mix!!! no more!!

xx

Uh-oh - that's the last we'll see of Squeak then :p it's so very addictive in there - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :D :D

Oh no we are going to have to start a terapy forum for the addicted ........! Once you enter you will never return !

im loving the games, managed to score 53 on the archery one, i think i'll be up all night trying to beat it now

Been in the Arcade and baked a cake.....decorated it and it looked really scrummy.....made me feel hungry....went and bloody ate a CD Caramel bar....thats an extra as I had already had my 3 packs today.....Just as well I did that 45 minutes CV down the gym!!!!

Hey Squeak,

I'm from the pink site as well.

I too discovered the arcade - I don't think i m going to get anything done at work today!!!!!

Hi everyone from the pink site and here of course, mmm arcade is it worth the risk:D just might have to check it out.

erm.......well, if you have a few days to spare.......better leave some bread crumbs to help you get out or tie a very long piece of string to your toe or something.

T'is scary to get lost in the arcade.

arcade is it worth the risk:D just might have to check it out.

:wave_cry::wave_cry: and may I take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas in case I don't see you beforehand.
Santa6.png

Hi Sarah, Lynn and Jules

Have u been in the Arcades yet? Am off to have a nosey, this may be my new thing i do when i want to eat something other than on my plan. Keep me occupied and better than doing the ironing, lol. x

Don't do it...................... I have spent most of the morning on scrabble blast. And have done zero work!!!!!!

Its highly addictive!!!!!

:wave_cry::wave_cry: and may I take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas in case I don't see you beforehand.
Santa6.png

:rotflmao: That really made me laugh KD

Back