found this

madhousemum

Silver Member
i was looking around on sizes and weights etc as a lot of people are on here asking what size to etc weight i have done this myself so i have been searching and found this forum which has got most peoples heights and weights on ok it is a bit of searching but it give you a rough ideal, i looked and found a women of 5"6 9stone 2lbs is a size 10 which this is the weight the chemist will let me go to so my goal and also i am 5"6 ok i know it all differs from person to person but it gives a rough idea. maybe we should start a thread like this of our height weight and size and when we go down a size add it on. this question is always being asked. what ya think???????Height/weight/dress size relationship. - The Student Room

i just caculated my body frame and i small frame

I agree -tho I have a pretty good idea of what weight I need to be a size 10 -am being ambitious this time and aiming for size 8! Why not methinks! I'm starving myself for it! ;)

i was researching this last night too.. and from what i read the majority of people on a lot of forums etc. lost a dress size with every 11lb to 2inchs of waist. which would be great! but clearly doesnt work for everyone. I love these type threads cos i think everyones just dying to know where they'll end up. I know I am.. cos ive never been thin before. I'm 22(age) now, but i think realisitically i was a size 16 in primary school.

i was researching this last night too.. and from what i read the majority of people on a lot of forums etc. lost a dress size with every 11lb to 2inchs of waist. which would be great! but clearly doesnt work for everyone. I love these type threads cos i think everyones just dying to know where they'll end up. I know I am.. cos ive never been thin before. I'm 22(age) now, but i think realisitically i was a size 16 in primary school.

Wow, Missy was it tough being a size 16 at school? I remember being a size 10 and being picked on for being fat! I am a lot older than you and I went to school in oz....

i think it is great knowing ok we all know everyone is a different frame but it does give us a rough idea. xx

Wow, Missy was it tough being a size 16 at school? I remember being a size 10 and being picked on for being fat! I am a lot older than you and I went to school in oz....

I was actually a lot more confident back then than i am now.. i didnt let anything bother me, so primary school was fine thank goodness

Back