Four days in

Aston05

Hi fellow lipotrimers I'm on my second go on Lipotrim and finding it really positive this time could do with doing something exciting seein as it's a sat night :( any ideas ??? Don't wanna stay in but don't wanna break diet hope it's just a weekend thing! :sigh:

I bought a kindle! not exactly cheap but I love reading and since there isnt much else I can do (I wish I could go out but not a chance on water) thought it a good investment to keep me going through the next 6 months (approx)

xx

I am going to have the same problem too as I start tomorrow. What i have done in preparation is bought the beck diet solution - train your brain to think like a thin person. I thought it might help me along the way. I read on other threads that it is supposed to be good....will let you know after tomorrow when i start haha xx

Anything that works for you cant be a bad thing

I cant wait to start planning my wardrobe.....I love clothes and is a proper motivator......cant wait to get into things that have been too small ....thats a good one!!

Hiyah ....the book is cognitive behaviour therapy...its based on the concept that the way you think affects how you feel and what you do. Its supposed to help you conquer in your mind your bad thoughts like 'Ill have that bisuit' or its 'not fair I have to diet' etc etc. and return those thoughts with good thoughts.....

So far its ok....will let you know more when I get further into it. At the moment it has me writing down all the reasons why I want to lose weight and I have to keep it in my purse and look at the reasons at least twice a day.....the book is making sense but time will tell the more I read it haha...I will keep you updated x

haha me too Tori...you have done top so far though sticking with it for this length of time. You are an inspiration to me and others...so keep strong and no body deserves second best, especially YOU xx

Really good to read the supportive threads folks! Only on end of Day 4, finding it a bit tough but have been 100% so far. Being busy in work I'm guessing is easier, I'm actually off next week, not going away but just a staycation to have some time to myself and do a few bits and bobs round the house, a bit worried that it will be tricky when not in routine....any advice welcome. 1st weigh-in is Monday and TOTM today, bad timing!

Back