four stone in 14 weeks?

amyelliex

In the beginning of July my boyfriend and I are going to book a last minute holiday and I was wondering if I could lose four and a bit stone in just under four months? I will be happy even if I don't lose that much, but was just wondering from everyone elses experiences? Because if I could that'd be perfect, and I'd (hopefully) be in a lovely size 10-12 swimsuits!, I'm around an 18 at the moment.

Its possibly doable but really its at the very high end of the losses but youll not be far from it. Just dont set too high a target, aim to stick to Exante til you go on holiday and see what results you get. This diet is hard enough without giving yourself extra pressure :)

I'd imagine you could have got a good 2.5-3 stone off in 14 weeks, which is an amazing loss. As you're starting weight isn't that high 4.5 stone would be unrealistic. Most of the people getting the very big losses had a lot to lose to start with. A stone a month is doable though.

Thanks for the advice guys, any weight loss is a bonus! I'll be happy if I lost 28 pounds 'cause thats two pounds a week, but it would be pretty amazing to drop all my weight before I jet off into the sun, unrealistic, but one can dream :p

I have 12 weeks till my wedding and want to lose 3 stone, so a stone every 4 weeks, which is 3.5lb a week, completely achieveable.
However, I have a mothers day meal, a parent meeting step-parents meal and my hen weekend lol.
I am aiming for 2 stone. Additionally, I'd say you really have to be 100% to reach the top end of the losses. When I first did a VLCD I think I lose 4 stone in 3 months, but the first 2 weeks I'd dropped a stone - didn't happen this time round sadly!! Good luck

It could be possible. Im 2 months I lost 2 stone, but I've slowed down a bit now because I'm weaning myself off the diet.

Back