Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

Welcome...... the more the merrier :)

Just had an extra pack but still 100% today.... yaaaaaaay ~ roll on day 2!!

Morning all...... does everyone have work to go to :( Hope you're all doing well..... just popping by to say day 2's going well... I know tis only 11am but hey:D

namaste said:
Morning all...... does everyone have work to go to :( Hope you're all doing well..... just popping by to say day 2's going well... I know tis only 11am but hey:D

So why is this not in your diary namaste?!?? It's hard keeping up with you missy ;)
Nope no work for me :)

I don't have work to go to at the moment. :(

I'm doing great thanks. I've been out to pick up some goodies from Asda - BL bars, Measure Up bars and some Asda Diet Cherry Cola. :D

So why is this not in your diary namaste?!?? It's hard keeping up with you missy ;)
Nope no work for me :)

Problem is it sometimes takes me a couple of hours to get round to me diary once I've been through everything else:D:D:D

I don't have work to go to at the moment. :(

I'm doing great thanks. I've been out to pick up some goodies from Asda - BL bars, Measure Up bars and some Asda Diet Cherry Cola. :D

Hmm, methinks I may have to brave Asda soon........

But I did wonder this morning why I was talking to mesself............ not usual, honest!

Problem is it sometimes takes me a couple of hours to get round to me diary once I've been through everything else:D:D:D

I've not even had chance to go into the Dairy section yet. I thought about starting a diary, but I think it would be rather dull. So I'll stick to posting here and the TS section I think.

I've not even had chance to go into the Dairy section yet. I thought about starting a diary, but I think it would be rather dull. So I'll stick to posting here and the TS section I think.

oh mine is reeeeally dull but it does help :)

Mine is dull too. "today i ate, oh no" then, "i was really good today" then "oops i ate again". But it helps ;)

Well tisn't like my diary's overly exciting either........ but it helps me and of course, people know where to find you so they can track your progress......(or moan when you go awol) :D (sorry, I mean miss you when you go awol):D:D:D:D

namaste said:
Well tisn't like my diary's overly exciting either........ but it helps me and of course, people know where to find you so they can track your progress......(or moan when you go awol) :D (sorry, I mean miss you when you go awol):D:D:D:D

Yep that's me! Moan moan whinge whinge ;)

Of course you can. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
carly82 - 4lbs lost - 4lbs total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
appladay - 10lb lost - 10lb total
amyelliex - 0lb lost - 0lb total
cupcake16 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
txgardenia - 0lb lost - 0lb total
skinnyme2811 - 0lb lost - 0lb total

Look at this list........... hmmmm, 17 people and I'm always talking to mesself...... was it something I said??? :D Hellooooooooooo

Ok, I find me interesting....... another day almost done! I did go out to work at 6.15 this morning so right now I'm feeling blerdy knackered :sigh::sigh::sigh: One soup and lots more water to get down me! How's everyone else doing?? Carly and Deepthought, you're always here............ don't let me down now;)

namaste said:
Ok, I find me interesting....... another day almost done! I did go out to work at 6.15 this morning so right now I'm feeling blerdy knackered :sigh::sigh::sigh: One soup and lots more water to get down me! How's everyone else doing?? Carly and Deepthought, you're always here............ don't let me down now;)

Lol yep here I am :D
Been up the allotment :) just got back. Growing all this nice food that I can't eat!!!!
Ouch 0615 eeeeekkk
Doing ok here dietwise :D 3 days 100% TS so far and looking forward to my WS day on Sat!! Wooooo :)

I'm here. I'm doing great, other than no number 2's for 5 or 6 days. :( I've just ordered some Psyllium Husks which I hope is going to help prevent further problems. Might try some Movicol tomorrow.

One thing I am looking forward to is a BL bar a bit later. :D

DeepThought said:
I'm here. I'm doing great, other than no number 2's for 5 or 6 days. :( I've just ordered some Psyllium Husks which I hope is going to help prevent further problems. Might try some Movicol tomorrow.

Be careful of that the cambridge website says if you have not been for 3 days you should take some laxatives

Lol yep here I am :D
Been up the allotment :) just got back. Growing all this nice food that I can't eat!!!!
Ouch 0615 eeeeekkk
Doing ok here dietwise :D 3 days 100% TS so far and looking forward to my WS day on Sat!! Wooooo :)

Knew you two wouldn't let me down:D Eewww, I hate being bunged up.... good luck sorting that out!

Another day TS completed... now just waiting for my lovely man to arrive.. should be about midnight (but I'm guessing he won't be arriving dressed all in black bearing choccies :))

Think I might even be brave and weigh myself in the morning.... nite all x

Back