Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

i feel in control of myself again.. does anyone have that feeling?

After some failed starts and not being able to get past the first few days, I can now say that I do have that feeling.

I had a bit of a headache this morning, but feeling fine now. My scales are telling me good things, so I really need to keep this going.

Your weight will start shifting. Just stick to the plan. :)

i'd like to join - i've had a lot of false starts since march - i did a full week and then couldnt stick to it, mostly because i wasn't weighing myself (seeing my weight actually makes me feel worse, its silly but it doesnt motivate me and i only focus on what i have to lose and not what i've lost.) HOWEVER my boyfriend just bought me some scales called quantum scales, and he ordered them from the USA and they dont tell you your weight - just store your weight secretly and then tell you what you've lost or gained when you stand on them, pretty cool eh ^_^ when I've lost 20-40 pounds I shall revert back to proper scales, but this way I can lose weight and still be in denial :rolleyes:

After some failed starts and not being able to get past the first few days, I can now say that I do have that feeling.

I had a bit of a headache this morning, but feeling fine now. My scales are telling me good things, so I really need to keep this going.

Your weight will start shifting. Just stick to the plan. :)

I do hope so hun.. i think i may be helping myself if i up the water intake.. :) we shall see nex week!

i'd like to join - i've had a lot of false starts since march - i did a full week and then couldnt stick to it, mostly because i wasn't weighing myself (seeing my weight actually makes me feel worse, its silly but it doesnt motivate me and i only focus on what i have to lose and not what i've lost.) HOWEVER my boyfriend just bought me some scales called quantum scales, and he ordered them from the USA and they dont tell you your weight - just store your weight secretly and then tell you what you've lost or gained when you stand on them, pretty cool eh ^_^ when I've lost 20-40 pounds I shall revert back to proper scales, but this way I can lose weight and still be in denial :rolleyes:

those scales sound cool! i want some! esp if your goin down down down!

Hi everyone end of Day 5 and everyone sat at the table with big fat juicy kebabs and i sat there with my strawberry shake!!!! mondays scale results best be worthit!!! I've got 4 birthdays including mine to get through next week....ive warned everyone.....no birthday cake for me!!! :-(
Good luck everyone for the weekend xx

your telling me! i dont have scales at my house - their at my OH's ... im not allowed them :( he said i turn into a scaleaholic! which is true! :) hehehe x

I weigh myself every morning. But even on the bad days I won't let it affect me sticking to the diet. I know that as long as I'm 100%, I am doing all I can do. The scales is really just out of interest, or at least that's my excuse anyway. ;)

your telling me! i dont have scales at my house - their at my OH's ... im not allowed them :( he said i turn into a scaleaholic! which is true! :) hehehe x

What's the result then??? Very excting :)

Well, after a bad few days I've got to take stock.... I've stayed the same weight now for the last 2 weeks.....either I'm gonna do this or I'm not, something inbetween isn't good enough.....

So, I've committed to one month TS from Tuesday.....healthy eating till then of course, tisn't an excuse to pig out entirely:D

Am about to try and update me tickers!

How's everyone else getting on? I think weekends are a lot harder ~ well, any day I'm not working I find hard :)

I've committed to one month TS from Tuesday.....healthy eating till then of course, tisn't an excuse to pig out entirely:D

How's everyone else getting on? I think weekends are a lot harder ~ well, any day I'm not working I find hard :)

It's not always easy, but it sounds like you've had a good talking to yourself, so I hope you manage the whole month - I'm sure you can. :)

I'm doing well. Today is the end of my first week and I don't think it could have gone any better. I've been checking the scales every morning, so I already know I've had a great loss. The first week is always the biggest though, so I know it'll be a lot less each week from now on.

Weekends can be very testing. Especially when everyone else has just had their Sunday roast. I wasn't tempted though, as I will get back to enjoying them once I am done with losing my weight - but a much smaller portion of course. :D

What's the result then??? Very excting :)

I think weekends are a lot harder ~ well, any day I'm not working I find hard :)

i prefer weekends.. actually!.. if i keep myself busy then i find it can be ok. when i'm at work i find i want to nibble at things more!

The first week is always the biggest though, so I know it'll be a lot less each week from now on.

believe it or not i only lost 2 pounds in my first week! i was gutted :(

ooo by the way.. i have in total lost 7 lbs.. so that is 5 pounds this week :| wowee

i hope i lose the other 7 lbs in the next 2 weeks!!!

Hi. What diet are you doing?

I'm not following any diet really just eating less and exercising more. Do you recommend eating less cards or anything else. Would really like to hear from anyone :D

I'm not following any diet really just eating less and exercising more. Do you recommend eating less cards or anything else. Would really like to hear from anyone :D

I honestly wouldn't know what to suggest. I think most of us (in the Exante forum) are doing Exante because low calorie diets just haven't worked for us, for various reasons, so we have chosen a VLCD. There are probably other people who can offer some advice here, or you could check out some of the other forums - as you will probably get more replies.

Just thought I'd update the list.... :)

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
carly82 - 6lbs lost (3/7 days) - 6lbs total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
appladay - 0lb lost - 0lb total
amyelliex - 0lb lost - 0lb total

Morning all......... how's it going?? :)

Guess what guys it my first week of my "new life" and i've lost 10lbs. Started at 237lbs and today, weigh day, i weigh 227!!!

Back