Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

namaste said:
Knew you two wouldn't let me down:D Eewww, I hate being bunged up.... good luck sorting that out!

Another day TS completed... now just waiting for my lovely man to arrive.. should be about midnight (but I'm guessing he won't be arriving dressed all in black bearing choccies :))

Think I might even be brave and weigh myself in the morning.... nite all x

Yay @ TS! Uber yay @ man arrival! :)
Ooo good luck with the weigh in, let us know how it goes :D

Can i join too? Im on day 4- nearly 5 lol x

Hi and welcome, of course you can join. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
carly82 - 4lbs lost - 4lbs total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
appladay - 10lb lost - 10lb total
amyelliex - 0lb lost - 0lb total
cupcake16 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
txgardenia - 0lb lost - 0lb total
skinnyme2811 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
Shazzac62 - 0lb lost - 0lb total

Today will be tricky off to a conference with big wigs of Microsoft so will be feeling very out of my depth as boss isn't coming with me now eeek and they do big lunches so hoping I can stick to meat and salad if it iz a buffet and have today as a ws :(

Today will be tricky off to a conference with big wigs of Microsoft so will be feeling very out of my depth as boss isn't coming with me now eeek and they do big lunches so hoping I can stick to meat and salad if it iz a buffet and have today as a ws :(

Oh dear....... that's gonna be a challenge for you but you will rise to the occassion.... be strong and keep reminding yourself why you're doing this! Think how much confidence you'll gain when you reach your goal:D Good luck and let us know how it goes x

Last edited:
Welcome Shazzac62....... look forward to following your progress :)

Look at this list........... hmmmm, 17 people and I'm always talking to mesself...... was it something I said??? :D Hellooooooooooo

I forgot to answer this one. It seems like a number of people have already dropped out. It's not easy to stick to the plan, but hopefully they are okay and will be back with us soon.

I forgot to answer this one. It seems like a number of people have already dropped out. It's not easy to stick to the plan, but hopefully they are okay and will be back with us soon.

I know, tis really hard at times....... I just keep posting and coming on here whether I'm doing well or not cos it helps me get back on track.......... forgot to factor in that we're all different:D:D:D

namaste said:
I know, tis really hard at times....... I just keep posting and coming on here whether I'm doing well or not cos it helps me get back on track.......... forgot to factor in that we're all different:D:D:D

Lol yep if I stop posting it is because I am in the chip shop lol

Well it was sandwiches wraps and bagels and wedges for lunch so I told the I couldn't eat bread so they did me chicken satay skewers not much satay thankfully! With water so not too bad lol

Lol yep if I stop posting it is because I am in the chip shop lol

Mmmmmm chips......... :)

Well it was sandwiches wraps and bagels and wedges for lunch so I told the I couldn't eat bread so they did me chicken satay skewers not much satay thankfully! With water so not too bad lol

Wow, that was really good of them... just shows how accomodating people can be if you just talk to them. Glad you worked a way to manage and I'll bet you're feeling pretty darn good about it! Well done :)

So a good morning to everyone... how you all doing? I'm off out in a bit (though I wish it would stop blerdy raining) but I'll be back later to check up on progress:D

Hi, all just wanted to update ive lost 16lb since 6/6/11.. Been a rollercoaster but getting there slowly...

Well done. Rollercoaster or not, that's a great result. I'm sure you have learnt a lot in those 12 days. ;)

Hi, all just wanted to update ive lost 16lb since 6/6/11.. Been a rollercoaster but getting there slowly...

Wow, that's a fantastic achievement, well done!! Just goes to show, while I'm on here posting you're off somewhere else getting down to the business of actually losing weight:eek:

namaste said:
Wow, that's a fantastic achievement, well done!! Just goes to show, while I'm on here posting you're off somewhere else getting down to the business of actually losing weight:eek:

Are you telling me minimins has calories?!?!?! Now I know where I was going wrong!

Can I Join?

I know you guys have started alreay, but is it too late to join?

I've just joined minimins and am looking for some company and support on my journey.

Christi69!

I know you guys have started alreay, but is it too late to join?

I've just joined minimins and am looking for some company and support on my journey.

Christi69!

Hi and welcome. It's never too late to join, the more the merrier. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
carly82 - 4lbs lost - 4lbs total