Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

7lbs lost for me x

Well done. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
carly82 - 4lbs lost - 4lbs total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
appladay - 10lb lost - 10lb total
amyelliex - 0lb lost - 0lb total
cupcake16 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
txgardenia - 0lb lost - 0lb total
skinnyme2811 - 7lb lost - 7lb total
Shazzac62 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
christi69 - 0lb lost - 0lb total

Does anyone want to carry on with the list? Seems kinda vacant at the moment. :(

I don't feel like i belong on the list anymore because i've broken the diet at least twice since i added myself. Some of my breaks are just WS days but yesterday i ate a load of carbs too :(.

Losingit- im the same mucked up fri was mostly protein tho, then yest determined to get bk on it and i had oven chips for tea with chicken coujons :( now ive woke up today thinkin do i continue? Must admit i think it is doable but think my heads in wrong place at mo :( xx

I don't feel like i belong on the list anymore because i've broken the diet at least twice since i added myself. Some of my breaks are just WS days but yesterday i ate a load of carbs too :(.

You've come a long way already........... tisn't the end of your journey just because you slip up a few times. It isn't easy and very few people do this 100% every day. What do you want to do? You could have a break but the longer you leave it to get back on the wagon the harder it gets. You could decide you don't want to do Exante any more and that's fine too........ you could also just draw a line and get back on that wagon NOW, right this minute, not tomorrow not after lunch but NOW. Tis entirely your choice. Whatever you decide we'll all be here to support you xxx

Losingit- im the same mucked up fri was mostly protein tho, then yest determined to get bk on it and i had oven chips for tea with chicken coujons :( now ive woke up today thinkin do i continue? Must admit i think it is doable but think my heads in wrong place at mo :( xx

Only you can decide hun........ tis hard but yes, your head does have to be in the right place for this....... let us know what you decide to do and of course, we'll all be here for you too :)

Well done. :D

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 5lbs lost - 7lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost - 16lb total
carly82 - 4lbs lost - 4lbs total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
appladay - 10lb lost - 10lb total
amyelliex - 0lb lost - 0lb total
cupcake16 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
txgardenia - 0lb lost - 0lb total
skinnyme2811 - 7lb lost - 7lb total
Shazzac62 - 0lb lost - 0lb total
christi69 - 0lb lost - 0lb total

Does anyone want to carry on with the list? Seems kinda vacant at the moment. :(

Well, I haven't updated my weight atall apart from my little personal challenge... you could add that :) But, for June that's all I've lost... 2lbs and that's since 14th....... hmmmm, not very impressive but tis still a loss:D

Namaste is right guys it's not over until you give up :) and until you give up you deserve to be on the list xx hope you guys decide what you want to do, hopefully you will join us again, good luck whichever you choose. Namaste is right though the longer you leave it the harder to get back into it :(

I'd like to join you too

I started on Evante a week ago Friday and am aiming to lose 4 stone by Oct too. I was 13.5lb at my Friday weigh-in (4lb lost) and would love to make it to 9.5lb by then.

Co-incidently I have a rather s****y do to attend in the first week of Oct and am determined to fit into a little number (black or otherwise by then).

I'm on TS apart from 1 meal on weekends.

Good luck everyone.

Lumpy
xxx

Last edited:
And there was me thinkin it was a sweary word haha!!

Will i am off exante but watching what i eat Until oh finds a job and im rite back on the shakes!x

It was the naughty middle 4 letters that did it. We can just refer to that as a Hilary anyway. ;)

My head really is in this. The problem is my head changes depending on what time of day it is and by the end of the day my head is off somewhere else (in the fridge mostly). And i KNOW i will feel differently by the next morning and i keep telling myself that but still my resolve crumbles. I am just going to keep on going and restarting as much as it takes because i really do need to do this. One positive thing i can say is that when i do go off the wagon, i cannot eat the sheer volumes like i used to which tends to limit my calorie intake to below the 2000 a day anyway, so that has to be a good thing. So i'm going to carry on in the hopes that i can get better at this as time goes on, and even if i don't and i lose 1lb a week for the next year, well that will still be me more than 50lb lighter by this time next year vs the alternative which is me weighing 20 stone probably.

Hi

I would love to join. I started exante 6 days ago. Ii have 6stome to loose and 4 by October would be fantastic. Could you let me know what I need to do to join as I have never done one of these forum things before.

thanks

Hi

I would love to join. I started exante 6 days ago. Ii have 6stome to loose and 4 by October would be fantastic. Could you let me know what I need to do to join as I have never done one of these forum things before.

thanks

Hi and welcome.

Well done for getting to day 6. To join you just need to stick around and take part. :)

I'll pop you on the list in a moment.

Decided to change to just total lost.

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 16lbs lost
strugglingtobeperfect - 7lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
carly82 - 4lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost
appladay - 10lbs lost
amyelliex - 0lbs lost
cupcake16 - 0lbs lost
txgardenia - 0lbs lost
skinnyme2811 - 7lbs lost
Shazzac62 - 0lbs lost
christi69 - 0lbs lost
no1mom23 - 0lbs lost

Decided to change to just total lost.

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 16lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
carly82 - 4lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost
appladay - 10lbs lost
amyelliex - 0lbs lost
cupcake16 - 0lbs lost
txgardenia - 0lbs lost
skinnyme2811 - 7lbs lost
Shazzac62 - 0lbs lost
christi69 - 0lbs lost
no1mom23 - 0lbs lost

Good idea..... thanks.... although it does make me realise I need to get my a**e in gear cos that 2lbs isnt' looking so good:sigh:

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 16lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
carly82 - 11 3/4 lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost
appladay - 10lbs lost
amyelliex - 0lbs lost
cupcake16 - 0lbs lost
txgardenia - 0lbs lost
skinnyme2811 - 7lbs lost
Shazzac62 - 0lbs lost
christi69 - 0lbs lost
no1mom23 - 0lbs lost

Pick me! Pick me too!

Have just printed out the 100 days at 100% image I found posted elsewhere on this forum, and was aiming to lose 3 stone by October using that too. Room for one more?

Room for one more?

There's always room. It seems we have lost a few people anyway.

I'll give it until next Monday and then remove anyone with a 0. ;)

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 22lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost
appladay - 10lbs lost
amyelliex - 0lbs lost
cupcake16 - 0lbs lost
txgardenia - 0lbs lost
skinnyme2811 - 7lbs lost
Shazzac62 - 0lbs lost
christi69 - 0lbs lost
no1mom23 - 0lbs lost
Meggity - 0lbs

There's always room. It seems we have lost a few people anyway.

I'll give it until next Monday and then remove anyone with a 0. ;)

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost
CornishPixie - 0lbs lost
Namaste - 2lbs lost
petersinno - 0lbs lost
DeepThought - 22lbs lost
Arwen - 0lbs lost
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost
Jarvisalot - 16lbs lost
Starlight - 0lbs lost
losingit - 0lbs lost