Four week drive

timsmom

I go away in five weeks but I have to step up to 810 for a week before I go away.

I'm going to be 100% for the next 28 days (have almost been 100% up to now anyway):eek:

If anyone wants to join me for a last crash attempt before I head for my well earned annual holiday, please feel free.

I will ! It's 4 weeks until my best friends bday and I want to b as slim as possible.how much weight u looking to loose in that time??im aiming for 16lbs so roughly 4 per week xx

I'd be really happy with a stone. That would take me under 14 stone for the first time in 15 years!!!

joining you

Hi I started today and like you i've got 5 weeks to my holiday, going to step up to 810 and then get back on it when i get home. It's day 1 for me. I'm 15st6 this morning. I'm with you. Had my first cup of black coffee this morning and it was ok.
Mel

Hi I started today and like you i've got 5 weeks to my holiday, going to step up to 810 and then get back on it when i get home. It's day 1 for me. I'm 15st6 this morning. I'm with you. Had my first cup of black coffee this morning and it was ok.
Mel

Welcome aboard the CD train, its a bumpy ride but destination Slimville is so worth it!!:D

Well done! A fantastic loss!
:talk017:

Morning fellow CDers! Week 10, and I've lost 3lbs this week. Delighted with that, it just keeps melting off. :D:D:D:D

I know i'm a bit late but i'm in - i'm going home to Norwich in five weeks for the first time in a year and i will look fabulous! (well more fab than i do already obviously! lol)

LOL - same here, it's just a case of aiming for perfection although we are already fabulous!!!

Back