Fourth day of cambridge

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Way hey ive made it past the 3 days glugging water like a bottomless tank haha ooo and a sneek peek on my scales shows a 6 pound loss :D but im starting to want to eat foooood :O:( this is my several attempt at sole source this time iv gone past the 3rd day :D so that is an achievment for me but im doing two long days tomorrow and a shake is so depressing and hard to get down but i get them down lol !! :O x hows everyone else doing what keeps you going ?? x

I am now on Day 12 and it is just the hope of being a healthy weight that has kept me going so far.

I have had so many weight issues and it has caused me so much heartache, I am not a good 'fat' person. By that I mean I am not happy or bubbly, I fell like the real me is trapped in fat suit!

I have spent thus far in my life being told I have a beautiful face and it hurts, yes that is a compliment but I would rather someone said 'you are beautiful' not single out my face.

Believe me, I had to sit at a table with family members who do not know I am on CD and watch them eats crisps, dips, cake etc but although it looked nice if someone had told me to eat some I would not have wanted it.

I have a calendar which I have written 'Day1, Day2 etc...' and I get so much joy just crossing off the day.

I am terrified of the scales, but a few people have commented on my shoulders looking smaller (typical I loose weight on my shoulder and not my stomach which would be better!)

Keep yourself busy and I find taking it hour by hour the only way to do it.

You have done so well, another few days and your appetitie will fade. I get the odd moaning stomach but I am not actually hungry if that makes sence.

im on day 3 of SS and i no longer feel hungry and finding it easier than i expected my grumpy ness has gone and just so looking forward to loosing weight and going shopping :D

I'm on day 18 and I don't want food anymore, I'm quite apprehensive about starting SS+ on Sunday!

It gets alot easier, trust me.
I like to weigh myself every morning - not recommended if you think your mood will be affected by what you see.
If I haven't lost since the day before, I drink more water.
If I have, then wahey!
But some people will get upset over a few ounces! And I think that's when it's not a good idea.
Anyway, went off at a tangent there.

Well done on your loss so far :D

Back