Foxy is trying again

Well done Foxy, great start!

Hey everyone
Hope your all good. Having a tough day today. I feel like I am gagging every time I drink water. This I am sure this week is going to be tougher , am on a bit of a,high on the loss which I have now realised that it was not a full week I did betwwen weigh in . Woo hoo. This is a full week and I am already making plans to avoid food. The partners kids are going to think I don't like them anymore lol.

I found today more difficult too, was working from home & kept being tempted by the baking l had kept back from the coffee morning for the OH & the kids, phoned OH at work and persauded him to come home for lunch ;), he had coffee & 4 cakes, if he hadn't eaten them he would have had to take them into protective custody at his office, once they were gone l wasn't tempted by the mickey mouse ones l had made especially for the kids.
Now so glad l didn't given in, especially after managing to get through the coffee morning on Saturday with only 2 cups of tea, despite being surrounded by goodies.

We've got to stay strong, it will be worth it a few months from now when we're all skinny minis ready to enjoy the summer. :D

Last edited:
Hello hope your all good
Afraid I am not so good. I am some what emmm putting politely blocked.
Today I had three shakes and two boiled eggs in the hope that something would move.
Have taken sennakot just now so hopefully it works. As the headache horrible
Have drank full quota of water and peppermint tea. If this doer not work I may have to stop this episodes of CD
Sorry this is not a positive update but needed to share.
On a positive new I went to Tesco with my bf. I missed food shopping bit was not hungry. Probably due to other reasons
foxy

Some people try movicol or lactulose. Try and hold on for another week anyway til you can get the bars, a welcome side effect is their laxative effect, I wasn't expecting that!

Foxy2605 said:
Hello hope your all good
Afraid I am not so good. I am some what emmm putting politely blocked.
Today I had three shakes and two boiled eggs in the hope that something would move.
Have taken sennakot just now so hopefully it works. As the headache horrible
Have drank full quota of water and peppermint tea. If this doer not work I may have to stop this episodes of CD
Sorry this is not a positive update but needed to share.
On a positive new I went to Tesco with my bf. I missed food shopping bit was not hungry. Probably due to other reasons
foxy

I think eggs are supposed to be binding so may make it worse.

Foxy, hope the sennakot works, that's what my CD suggested and l find it helps, also there is sennakot comfort which makes things easier (tmi?:eek:).

Hey everyone,
I hope your all well. Better report for today. various things worked, and pretty much today has been my chocolate tetras with a spoon full of coffee and hot water.
but , I am not hungry. I was nearly sick when i tried to have my other tetra today. What is wrong with me !?!?!!.
Still having a few technical problems with things not happening that much. I was so impressed with myself that I did not fall off the wagon.
Unfortunatly, due to being so focused on this diet :-( i forgot my partners birthday.
Felt bad last night, even worse when i realised what the cards were for. So, This leads me to a question. I could redeem myself next week on Valentines day.
Do i stop this challenge for a few days to cook him a lovely dinner ?
I have will power but no danger will I have will power to make him dinner then have a chocolate tetra
look forward to hearing from you
foxy x

hiya hun, just read you diary, im on day 16 and i am feeling better, but i have felt like you, feelin sick when i drank water, and feeling sick during my shakes, and i used to get tummy ache after each shake,,, (do you have the powders as the tetras are quite thick, maybe if you had the poweders you could add a bit more water to make them a little bit easier to drink ?? ) and needing to 'go' but cant - sennas good ... hang in there it really does get better..... take care xxx

aloha,
i am gutted, last night I wrote a really great post and it did not upload :-(
oh well, here we go again. currently on day 11
feeling well, very odd. kinda slow motion ish. I work in a job were attention to detail is very high. made a lot of mistakes this week but all fixable but the worst bit is i am double checking them and they still looked right !!! a few of my colleagues are sure it is this VLC that is causing the errors to go.
Part of me actually thinks they are right.
But wow, temptation, temptation everywhere
was one of the guys birthdays yesterday, so he brought in 6 cakes !!!!
but I resisted :)
then last night I was up in Glasgow, cheering on my rugby team ( who won woohooo) and usually, I have a pie and drink of juice with friends ( it is juice as I have the car) but I resisted. Has anyone else felt their senses to food have been heightened. I mean normally, I don't smell the food but last night it was amazing !
But I resisted :)
Do not get me wrong, I am really looking forward to going back to eating food. Especially since the best way for me to drink my tetra is now with a dash of coffee and hot water. So not only am I not really hungry ( I am, but I keep lieing to myself ) but I cant really sleep :-(
as per usual, I have a busy weekend ahead. Need to pop back to my place, pick up the dresses that I have sold on eBay to post them out
then over to my partners to spend the night with him and the two kids ( 5 and 10)
then Saturday, drop the youngest off at Athletics, drive up to Glasgow, drop of partner to pick up his car then drive back, spend more time with the kids and my partners sister is popping over so maybe have a wander round the shops with her and then Off to my other job at 7
I am working at a 50th birthday party. I know the buffet for this one will be great, but my will power seems to be doing OK.
I have my weigh in on Sunday.
I am really hopeful for 4 lb's. being realistic but with my tummy not playing nicely and fibre not working and sennakot not really working , I am not confident.
Readers, does anyone else here not have a gall bladder ? I had mine removed back in 2002. I am just wondering if that is why things are not moving as they should.
i am being true when i say, i am only doing ss for 4 weeks. I cant take the un socialness with my partner and the kids. i plan to go to scottish slimmers or weightwatchers after this episode. I will probably come back to it, but well. am hoping to move in with my partner, get my house sold and go from there. so if i can lose a good wack of weight initially on CD, then i might look like the hottie that is not the step mum :) is that a really shallow goal hehehehe
Foxyx xxx

I had my gallbladder removed in Oct 2009. I don't think being back on CD is affecting me any different than first time round before l had the op. I needed to use sennakot then from time to time and l still do this time. I guess though it can affect different people in different ways.

Cheers disneyparis was just something I was thinking. My partner is confused . Iam sitting on bed. The kids have control of tv reading a cook book. Not feeling hungry but making plans for future. Had to eat something tonight. Could not face a shake. Thank you tescos for a single 100 g chicken breast .:)
Best two quid I spent
Hope your all well
Foxy xx

Good afternoon readers
I hope you are all well
so, I got weighed today
and the result is 5lbs off!
i was 100% until saturday night , stupid cow here forgot all her shakes and i had only had 2. so, i had 8 cocktail sausages and 8 mini spring rolls. still amazed i counted them!.
tummy is a little bit angry at me today, but we are going to go back on track. I have a big rugby club event on the 25th February and i have a few dresses that I can choose from. would be great for them to be a lot looser !
good luck everyone, drink the water and aim for the prize

Well done Foxy, great result. :)

well, the word is out at my work.:sigh: a question was made why i was not eating. I think they were worried that i had gone to serious drastic measures. I have explained that i am doing CD.
usual disapproving looks. one girl who is on weightwatchers apparently think i am a cheat. But , I have decided that I am not going to give a stuff what these people think. until they can stand in front of me on a scale and it says 17 stone, then i will maybe listen to them.
I am determined to be 100% this week. even with Valentines day :-( but my lovely boyfriend has agreeded that we postpone valentines day for two weeks. It means that i can try to be 100% for another two weeks. i still think a lot about food. to be honest, i know what resturant we are going to and what i am ordering :)
i am feeling changes with my body and my clothes.
My aim is my skorts. My mum bought me them probably 7 years ago. they are beige and gorgeous but i have never worn them. I am really looking forward to being able to do so.
Hugs to you all
Foxyx

Hi
Well today has been tough. I have an epic headache. Feeling very weak and wobbly. Drinking my lastshake just now was have a meeting in an hour. Thought I was doing ok but here I am on day 18 I think feel worse than ever. The only change has been introducing the bars. Feel weak and hungry.
Have not cheated but I so want to.
Been a rough few days at work. I know the goal of being healthier slimmer etc. But tonight I can't see the prize

Hey Foxy - Poor you being poorly! but you still stuck to it! WELL DONE just think thats another challenge faced! You feel icky and didnt turn to food to make yourself feel better (like I would have done!) Thats brilliant - youre doing so well. And your right your colleagues know nothing! Until they have been where we are they cant judge. Keep going X

Cheers Jelliebabe,
still struggling today. Just cant really focus on my job.
feeling totally wiped out. weigh in on Monday night. I have to bake stuff tonight :-( that will be tough, but i think after a wee sleep, I will be ok.
i dont understand why this has just go so hard.

Foxy2605 said:
Cheers Jelliebabe,
still struggling today. Just cant really focus on my job.
feeling totally wiped out. weigh in on Monday night. I have to bake stuff tonight :-( that will be tough, but i think after a wee sleep, I will be ok.
i dont understand why this has just go so hard.

Could be that you're under the weather? Give your body the sleep that it needs and you should start to feel a bit better. Good luck with the baking!

very odd and tiring weekend

aloha
I hope you are all well. would love to write some positive and woohoo comments about how i have been this week. but i cant
I am slowly losing the will to live on this diet. i know it is my own fault that i am this size, but this week, i think i have hit the lowest point. if you have read the previous, you will know i had a tough week at work ( was told to concentrate more, i am 33, not 13) i work in a game show called ' who's blame is it anyway'. thankfully, i am off from Monday night thru to next tuesday. The other thing that caused problems for me last week was it i was my tom. which a little high five that I lost weight last week, but. When i get this, i lose all energy. this last week, i have felt , weak, nearly passed out in morrisons other day when i was picking up some cleaning products. I only want to sleep. so upped my coffee intake. :cry:i just feel like sh1t. Friday night, i was baking for a fundraiser. will power was strong until about 10 o clock at night. i had a biscuit with a glass of milk.this is when i jump on to the crazy ass train. i got so upset with my self, i actually made myself sick. now yes, i know that is bloody extreme and i have no intention of making this a regular thing. I was so angry and upset. i have ran out of ketostix so no idea if i am out of ketosis or not.
saturday, was good. watched a lot of rugby ( my club teams won). chatted to people and went home. friday night i was ok, cleaned my oven ( rock and roll lifestyle, i know)
Sunday. bloody horrible day this is
I went over to my parents with my partner. had a nice walk with the dogs, chatted with parents and sisters, but then ...... they had sunday lunch. I have never realised how lonely this diet is. they had a lovely sunday dinner with all the usuall trimmings and pudding. what did i have, two cups of black coffee adn two chuffing tetras
my poor partner is actually sitting beside me on the couch, eating sweets, i want to smack him. he is being supportive but .
come on world, give me a break i am so tired and i know i failed on stuff cos i got fat, but i am trying so hard, i am using so much of my hard earned cash to pay for these chuffing horrible tetras.
apologies. but your all the only people i can share this with. i am now realising how fake a lot of my friends are.
oh foxy, you dont need to lose weight, yoru lovely with such a great personality,
:sigh: i get it, i am fat, but dont give me that bs.
i am getting weighed tomorrow at 6pm. i am tihnking about taking a week off this diet as i cant cope with being this down
did anyone else feel like this ?:cry::cry:

Back