Foxy is trying again

Fabulous loss my lovely!!! You are doing so fabulous!! Hope I can do as well as you this week xxx

hello lovelies,
i hope you are all well. I am rough! currently on antibiotics, totally wiped out. I do have a technical question tho. When i was at the doctors, who was confused as to why i wanted her to weigh me, She said, until i get better, i really need to up my calorie intake. This has scared me a little. I only lost 3 pounds this week ( is it not crazy that when we are on this plan we think that 3lbs is not good!)
i am going to nip down to tescos and get some chicken as i am working later tonight.
hope your all doing ok. big hugs
foxyx x

Hunni, 3lbs is the expected lesson cd per week. You are doing really well but our health must come first. I ended up having two doses of antibiotics as the first ones didnt work due to me not eating with them. It's only for one week then u will feel so much better :) :) xxx

found great way to keep to diet. go to tescos to buy chicken and lettuce for dinner and leave bank card at home :-(
am working tonight so lets home there is some chicken in the buffet
xx

Oh no!!! I hope there is some chicken there for you hunni!

How are you feeling? Xxx

new kick start

ok, so i am writing off this weeks weigh in
if i lose a pound, then woo hooo, if i gain i will just take it that i been poorly and will powerless
but tomorrow, tuesday, I am going swimming for the first time in years!
I used to do amature swimming. and swam twice a week
then life took over and it was something that was just ' i will do it later'
well my bag is packed and i am going swimming. hopefully everyone will be out in the sunshine so i can not look like a total arse swimming
woohoooo for forward plans
foxyx

well weigh in tonight, woohooo, i stayed the same
Now, you might find it odd this, but i been a bit poorly this week and been on antibiotics. i also went off plan over the weekend
I did eat some nice stuff, but a lot less that the old foxy would have :)
I am learning what i can and cant eat. I am back in ketosis which is great but unfortunatly, i am going out to a big rugby dinner at Mal Masion in Glasgow tomorrow. I have a mental busy weekend ahead but i plan to stay on plan. I think i only have another 20lb to get down to 14stone. that is realistically my end weight. I want to get there and then i will probably have to go to ww or scottish slimmers or something like that to learn how to eat again.
does that sound a realistic plan ?
Foxyx x

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well. I have kinda been below radar for a little while
Last two weeks been a bit up and down, topsy and turvey. I admit there has been falling of the wagon and upsetting myself so much it was stupid ( made myself sick) but that is all sorted.
I think my problem has been, I fed the carb monster within. Well, when I say I did, it was not me. I had called my partner to tell him that i had lost another 4lbs. He came home and said as a treat he bought me some French macaroons. Now throughout this journey, i have developed a pretty good will power, but when they were presented, like a magic spell, i ate them!.
Now, some would say that he sabotaged me. But the sweetheart was just being nice as he knew i liked them and i had not seen any in the place where we live, but i probably ate my own body weight of them when i was in France last year ( no idea how i lost weight that trip! Probably all the walking round eurodisney) but i digress.
I was considering getting to my goal weight and then going to weight watchers or something like that. But I think i am going to stick with Cambridge for a few more months.
Re evaluate my goals. It was all about fitting into a pair of skorts. Did i tell you they fit now ?
So an update since my ticker has gone awol. I am now 39lbs lighter. Going to try going for another month. I have not too many things coming up this time, but I have a huge event I am working at , at the end of this month. Lets see how the adventure goes over the next two weeks, before i am working on a world wide staged event J
I do hope your all well.
Love n hugs
Foxyx

Back