Foxychic - journey into the dress!

foxychic

Okay so here goes!

Every diet under the sun attempted - some sucessfull most of them not!

Ive got 14 months until my wedding, my dress has been prelimanary ordered a size smaller but I can go back in august and be re-measured again

Im adamant I wont be a fat bride and a happy, healthy, role model for my 2 gorgeous children.

Slimfast seems the way to go for me, so wish me luck, feel free to follow my journey and comment all you like! The more support the better! x

Hello! I am also doing slim fast and I am getting married in June this year! Constantly worrying about how I will look in my dress!! Got my first fitting on Friday, it's a tie up back so all should be ok! I have been doing this for a week now and all seems to be going well! I am a typical yo yo dieter!! But determined this time! Been to asda today and bought some shake powder called measure up, tastes nice and is £4 per tub and slightly less calories than slim fast! Having 2 per day a couple of <100 calorie snacks and an evening low carb meal.... Good luck!

Nice to hear from another fellow bride!!

I bought the slimfast products but might try the asda stuff. Day 1 today and ive done quite well (i think)

Breakfast 10am - strawberry shake
1130am - mini babybell light with a cup of tea
130pm - tomato cup of soup
4pm - chocolate shake
5pm - ski mousse
730pm- chicken kiev, potato wedges & salad, ww blueberry bar with a cup of hot chocolate.

This seems quite a lot but im well within my calories! X

Sounds like you have had a good day! The measure up shakes seems fine! I have bought three flavours: choc, strawberry and cafe latte.

Breakfast: Cambridge porridge (using old packs up)
Lunch: cafe latte shake
Snacks: 3 slices ham and some red cabbage
Tea: veggie pasta and mince meat (small portion) and ww yoghurt

Drank 3 litres of water and a couple of coffees.

Booked my wedding dress fitting today!

I am aiming For 1000 calories per day and wanting to loose 2 stone, so if I keep to 2 pounds per week I should be on target! Just need to keep off the booze at the weekend!

How much are you wanting to loose?

1000 calories isnt enough calories you need more. If you little amounts your body goes into starvation mode and wont shed any weight.

I dont have a set target in mind I just want to lose as much as possible then go back to the wedding shop in august and get remeasured and see where im at x

Back