• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fraggles New Atkins diary

Hi all,

I've jumped ship from the Exante forum and come to join you lovely people here. I thought Exante was great but I go out alot and it was just a bit too unforgiving of my lifestyle. So I bought the New Atkins for a new you book and started on thursday.
I did the original Atkins plan back when I was at uni and managed to lose 4 stone over the summer holidays.
I'm off on hols at the end of April and would love to be able to wear a bikini and be proud.
My goal is to lose around 50lbs between New Year and my holiday. Sounded like a tall order but I'm already 10lbs down. The first 5 thanks to Exante but the other 5 I've lost since thursday.
That's what I love about Atkins - I'm never hungry or tired and I stay motivated because the weight drops off so quick.
Also now I'm actually eating again I can start exercising - going back to spinning tonight which should be interesting.
Good luck to everyone else doing the Atkins x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Fraggle and welcome to Atkins.

You'll find some extra info in the stickies at the top. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Hi Fraggle and welcome :)

Kat1e

This is for life
Hi fraggle and welcome :D

Morning!

Does anyone have any ideas on good foods to have just before exercising? I went to a spin class last night and by the end of the class I was close to passing out. First half hour was fine but I suspect all my energy from the food I had was short lived. I was thinking of taking some mini babybells in my gym bag but thought someone might have some better ideas.
Weight is still dropping off - now I just need to stop weighing myself daily.

Hmm, I don't have any ideas really fraggle, try posting the question on the "exercise" thread.

Just got my coffee spiked with orange juice by some idiot at work who thinks he's funny. Luckily it tasted so disgusting I only had a sip - hopefully it wont take me out of ketosis.

Not a happy bunny. Any ideas for revenge are welcome..... ;0)

Kat1e

This is for life
Hi Fraggle,
for exercising I can only give you 3 weeks worth of experience & current practice but seems ok

For lunch time class - I eat half lunch before & half after. So far I have been having 3 artichoke hearts wrapped in parma ham & grilled ahead. Then chicken & salad after

For early evening class (6.15) - I have a full mim about 4.30-5 with butter & marmite. Need something serious to keep me going at that time of day!

For whole evening exercise (7-9.30) - I have to have dinner but need to keep it light. Have discovered that Shirataki noodles are perfect for me - filling but not heavy. I tend to have them with prawn, avocado, boursin sauce.

In all cases I have mini pepperami in my bag - haven't needed to use though.

Suggest you try a few things out to see what suits you - definitely dont go in hungry!

:D

Kat1e

This is for life
ps sorry not much good at revenge. How about being happier, healthier and more morally upstanding than them;)

I once put some ex-lax in a cup of hot chocolate, he was on the toilet for hours :D

For whole evening exercise (7-9.30) - I have to have dinner but need to keep it light. Have discovered that Shirataki noodles are perfect for me - filling but not heavy. I tend to have them with prawn, avocado, boursin sauce.
Have never heard of these - I might give them a try. Thanks

Morning Fraggle, make sure you get the proper shirataki noodles, not the soya ones.