Fraggles New Atkins diary

Morning Fragggle, not me love, I was Atkins all the way

I think it should be ok. Both should keep me in ketosis and I can't see how going onto a vlcd would make me gain anything and in theory I've already done the whole fluid loss/gain thing so that shouldn't be an issue. I think to save my wallet I may give it a go. Its only until sunday week - how hard can it be??? OK OK I already know the answer to that one but on the plus side there is no one home for me to yell at when it makes me grumpy so perfect timing! :)

Let me know how it goes Fraggle coz Im planning on doing 3 weeks of Exante in 3 weeks time and then coming back again as well.

I have to say I'd be wary of messing your metabolism about - but I'd still expect decent losses in exante, just maybe a slow period when you transition back.

Morning, OK good luck then

Sneaked on the scales this morning and I'm really chuffed. Think I've got this Atkins thing sussed at last. Weigh in is tomorrow so I'll keep the results under wraps for now but I think now I'm on a roll I'm going to stick with it. Unfortunately that means I need to go food shopping tonight as I am seriously lacking anything in my fridge now.

If anyone does want some cheap exante shakes I have over 100 going spare. I might post this on their forum.

I don't think they'll mind if it's just passing on some stuff, it's not like an advertising link, probably best if they PM you if they want to buy them :)

No no no please don't do it. You can get suspended or even banned! I'm not joking either! They're really tough if you break the rules. I think there's even a sticky on Exante board about it. You're not even allowed to swap products.

All sorted now anyway. Thanks guys.

I tried to remove the post but can't find a delete option. I've just editted it to remove the post. If you know how I delete it please let me know.

Hi Fraggles - how you doing?

Morning Fraggles :)

Back