Frances' PP Diary

I know.. So sad.. :(

Cud hav been worse I s'pose.. really need to do a good dinner shop.. went off yesterday n done a lunch shop so all good for lunch today, n hav grilled chicken for dinner later so am OK for today.. Must try muster up the energy to go shopping tho after dinner tonight.. Tho I hear that rain is meant to be bad again today so maybe not :D

How was you? x

I'm hearing there's gale force winds and crazy bad rain this evening... I was meant to go shopping too but maybe not :p be lucky to just get home from work if weather gets terrible.

Tasty weekend, what cinema was that in? I love seeing old movies!

Sorry to hear about the guy you know, its a terrible thing. My cousin killed himself and it was just awful!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm hearing there's gale force winds and crazy bad rain this evening... I was meant to go shopping too but maybe not :p be lucky to just get home from work if weather gets terrible.

Tasty weekend, what cinema was that in? I love seeing old movies!

Sorry to hear about the guy you know, its a terrible thing. My cousin killed himself and it was just awful!

It was in Dundrum cinema.. LOVE that movie so couldn't pass up the opportunity to see it on the big screen.. It was a benefit night in aid of the Ross Nugent Foundation.. (A young lad who was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer n lost his battle only months later. His parents hav set up the foundation in order to supple Beaumount Hosp cancer hospital with more machinery etc.)

Dubchick81 said:
It was in Dundrum cinema.. LOVE that movie so couldn't pass up the opportunity to see it on the big screen.. It was a benefit night in aid of the Ross Nugent Foundation.. (A young lad who was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer n lost his battle only months later. His parents hav set up the foundation in order to supple Beaumount Hosp cancer hospital with more machinery etc.)

Oooh never been to the movies there, is it a nice cinema?
That's really good. You got to see a good movie for a good cause, love it!

Yea its lovely.. Dont really like the layout of where to get tickets n all but the seating and the cinema is quite nice..
Yea.. TBH I hadn't a clu til we got there what the charity was, r what they did.. But was more than happy to hav supported it once I realised.. My grandad was treated in that cancer hospital so was glad to show the little support I did.. :)

The wind up here last night was terrible. Blew over my bins and scared the living s*** out of me, thought someone was breaking into the house. Hubby was out with his friends for a birthday so I had to investigate myself. So no sleep for me last night lol, stupid bins hehe

Hubbys off today so gonna waken him soon and make him go shopping with me. He can entertain the wains while I do the food shop. Really need to get my mojo back, I've had a choc chip muffin for breakfast...have never done that since I started this plan and am annoyed with myself. I'll have to make no pp soup for lunch. Its tiredness and the weather though hehehe xx

Its just that with me, sugar = massive craving for more sugar, but I WILL RESIST!!! He he

I was in Asda yesterday on my way home from Drogheda and I'm now jealous of the people living in Northern Ireland and England. Its great for clothes and food. I didn't have any money with me so couldn't go mad but it's brilliant. I bought 300 denier thermal black tights (old woman I know!!) and they are so comfy and warm for only £3. Brill. Got my son and daughter a few bits too. Was great. Hehe ramble over....

Oh that's deadly.. I was looking at them the other day and they were €15 in one shop and €22 in another.. They're great for under dress etc.. :D

hehe so not such an auld woman after all. I'm thinking now I might get my hubby out of bed and maybe head to Asda for food shop. An hour in the car each way but might be worth it!!!! mmmmm that might be silly though they have a cafe and I'm trying to talk myself into having another day off. Bold Bold Laura hehe xx

Never knew your name was Laura.. Hi Laura lol
No dont be giving yourself another day.. You'll end up so angry at yourself.. Keep it for next week or the week after.. So you have enjoy it guilt free :D
I was about to say the same thing!

Hello Laura, I'm Sarah lol! :p
You'll be ok hon... I'm jealous of Asda too by the way. Really annoying for us that we've frickin Dunnes and Tesco (which isnt even as good as the UK Tesco). No fair!!

Yeah we've to go to Newry. Sure it takes an hour from Dunleer to get to an Asda as well. and twice as long from Dublin LOL!!
Google maps say estimated fuel cost is €9.81 for me. Double that (to get home) and thats near 20 quid in fuel. Hmm... I would have to make sure I'm getting a lot of stuff rather than just the few bits and bobs I normally get. ;)

Hahaha yeah exactly!? Wouldnt be something I'd do every week anyways!! Hows your day going hon? I'm freakin' bored...

Yea exactly.. And we've a chest freezer so I could easily make it worth the trip :)

Day's going fine food wise.. And work wise?! Ugh.. I have a tedious boring job to do but needs to be done today.. N zero motivation for it..
What about you? U busy now that your project is over?
How was ur weekend? x

Back