Frances' PP Diary

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hun.. No.. But I did have a lazy night.. Done my cleaning and then chillaxed watching the soaps.. Was in bed I think about 11 which wasn't too bad.. Considering when i was at home it would have well after 12 so suppose still an early night.. lol

Cool, u feel ok today then? I'd b slumped on desk lol x x I started tidying too n it made me more tired lol x x

Cool, u feel ok today then? I'd b slumped on desk lol x x I started tidying too n it made me more tired lol x x
Nah i'm grand now hun.. Little tired but that's just coz my sleep was disturbed by the stupid alarm.. :)
You know I've moved to a new thread hun?? Link to it is in my signature below.. x
Hope you get to pick them up later :0)
Me too.. I should be able tho.. i don't plan on sprinting down the road so should be fine :)

Dubchick81 said:
Nah i'm grand now hun.. Little tired but that's just coz my sleep was disturbed by the stupid alarm.. :)
You know I've moved to a new thread hun?? Link to it is in my signature below.. x

Me too.. I should be able tho.. i don't plan on sprinting down the road so should be fine :)

Cool ;0) I'll nip back to your other thread now lol

Dubchick81 said:

Have found n subscribed x ;-)

I'm back in the land of the living Frances .. Hope your well xxxx

Back