Frances' PP Diary

Claire... You're gonna look absolutely amazing!!! You already do! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
Oh great incentive! I went a few weeks ago to order sizes for the bridesmaids dress my sister ordered. I insisted I was a size 14, she said 12 (mad woman)....so anyway she made me try a size 12 in another dress she had there...not only did it fasten but she could put her arm down the back:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I nearly took the dress home with me so I could just wear it around the town hehe. So alot can be done with something to work towards xxx

Wooooooooowwww that's fantastic:) well done u:)

Well I have nothing to look forward to in 2012... :( Feel so alone... ha ha just kiddin'...
Oh Claire you won't feel that flying in.. Once Christmas is over it'll feel like no time.. Do you have ur dress?

Done a sneaky WI this morning and I knew I shouldn't coz I feel really fat n bloated n yucky.. Scales are showing a 1lb gain so far!!! Took a laxative last night but nothing has happened as yet.. Gona try drink tonnes of water today n made 0pp soup so will hav that at lunch n hope with the extra fluid n veggies (and laxative) something will happen..
(also last nights maccers didn't help the bloatedness :( )

Tuesday - 25th October

Water: 750ml 800ml (1.5Ltr)
Drinks: Tea. Coffee

Brekkie: Belvita - 6pp

Lunch: Brown sandwich with ham salad - 4pp

Dinner: Maccers :( - 21pp

Snacks: Banana (0) Leek & potato cuppa soup (2 sachets in 1 mug) (4) - 4pp

Total Dailies used: 35/29
Total Weeklies used: 12/49 (6 Sunday. 6 Today)

Last edited:
Take a look at my diary and you'll feel better about yesterday :p x

You had a great food day yesterday.. You were on yer +18 of Wendy so it was all good..
Wouldn't mind but that bloody burger (maccers) made me feel so ill last night.. Mainly because I was already feeling bloated n yucky before I ate it.. So it wasn't even worth the 21pp's!! Was so annoyed at myself :(

I had maccy d's Monday and it was 28pp's that's almost my whole daily allowance and it made me feel awful too. Physically and emotionally:( probably coz it was on top of a sainsburys cooked breakfast.

xxx

I had maccy d's Monday and it was 28pp's that's almost my whole daily allowance and it made me feel awful too. Physically and emotionally:( probably coz it was on top of a sainsburys cooked breakfast.
xxx
Ha ha.. Yea that have done it ha ha..
Maybe its just that our bodies can now decipher crap from real food... But I felt crap after.. Cud hav slept from 9pm!! Never happens.. I'm normally putting my head down after 12

I had terrible stomach pains after having maccers the last time!? Evil evil ronald..

azwethinkweiz said:
I had terrible stomach pains after having maccers the last time!? Evil evil ronald..

But he tempts us in with those golden, shiny beautiful arches!!!! Evil Ronald indeed!

Like treasure to a pirate????

xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Claire... You're gonna look absolutely amazing!!! You already do! XxX

Aaaaw how sweet are you. You never fail to makes me smile =) x x

Dubchick81 said:
Well I have nothing to look forward to in 2012... :( Feel so alone... ha ha just kiddin'...
Oh Claire you won't feel that flying in.. Once Christmas is over it'll feel like no time.. Do you have ur dress?

Done a sneaky WI this morning and I knew I shouldn't coz I feel really fat n bloated n yucky.. Scales are showing a 1lb gain so far!!! Took a laxative last night but nothing has happened as yet.. Gona try drink tonnes of water today n made 0pp soup so will hav that at lunch n hope with the extra fluid n veggies (and laxative) something will happen..
(also last nights maccers didn't help the bloatedness :( )

Yup its in the shop awaiting me eeek =)

Remember all that whinging I did about maccers earlier? Yeah... My OH took my for a romantic slap up meal in... Maccers! LOL! My stomach is making funny noises ever since! :p

azwethinkweiz said:
Remember all that whinging I did about maccers earlier? Yeah... My OH took my for a romantic slap up meal in... Maccers! LOL! My stomach is making funny noises ever since! :p

Ooh... not good!! I think our bodies recognise crap food now n doesn like it!!
Was it nice at the time??

I didn't have fries and didn't actually get any pains... Just funny noises lol. Had a few nuggets and a double cheeseburger. Was nice but would've preferred proper food to be honest. X

Yep! 17pp. 12 for the burger and 5 for the nuggets! Such crap! And sitting in my belly now... ugh...
Proper food today methinks! My lips are really dry as well, dont think I'm drinking enough!!

Back