Frances' PP Diary

Cant find me friggin chapstick either! So annoying!! Grrr. Gonna grab a cuppa... I'm freezing. (I'm in me jammies working from home though :p)

Oh excellent!! Be sure to stick near the loos just in case!!! :) xx

I also think i'v found another trigger... banana's!!
I know they're a natural aid to stop diarrhoea but I think as I suffer constipation anyway they add to the blockage...
I've made this discovery coz I haven't bought banana's in ages n bought some Sunday when I was out shopping.. I find they're nice n filling on munchy days.. So I had one on toast (Love it!) Sunday evening.. N have been feeling 'blocked' since Monday.. I put it down to junk food I'd eaten over the weekend.. but I never really stopped having that.. I'd hav smaller portions n less often but never didnt' hav it for a long stretch of time.. Am sure it didn't help eating crap when I was already feeling "stuffed" but I dont think it was the starting cause...
I love banana's :cry: But looks like I need to say :wave_cry::wave_cry:

I also think i'v found another trigger... banana's!!
I know they're a natural aid to stop diarrhoea but I think as I suffer constipation anyway they add to the blockage...
I've made this discovery coz I haven't bought banana's in ages n bought some Sunday when I was out shopping.. I find they're nice n filling on munchy days.. So I had one on toast (Love it!) Sunday evening.. N have been feeling 'blocked' since Monday.. I put it down to junk food I'd eaten over the weekend.. but I never really stopped having that.. I'd hav smaller portions n less often but never didnt' hav it for a long stretch of time.. Am sure it didn't help eating crap when I was already feeling "stuffed" but I dont think it was the starting cause...
I love banana's :cry: But looks like I need to say :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi Frances, yes Banana's can bung you up, or even take you the other way but it could be those that contribute.

I'm bad and have dried apricots sometimes as a treat they can help but then they make my IBS worse!..lol

You going to try the Perles?

Sally Morrison said:
Hi Frances, yes Banana's can bung you up, or even take you the other way but it could be those that contribute.

I'm bad and have dried apricots sometimes as a treat they can help but then they make my IBS worse!..lol

You going to try the Perles?

Hiya.. Yea jus took 2 about 20 min ago. Was afraid to take three jus in case there was an explosion seen as I'd taken something (dunno what it's called) the before yesterday. A colpermin yesterday n them today ha ha

Hiya.. Yea jus took 2 about 20 min ago. Was afraid to take three jus in case there was an explosion seen as I'd taken something (dunno what it's called) the before yesterday. A colpermin yesterday n them today ha ha

Depends what you took yesterday?, plenty of time between the two to be ok I'm sure.

An explosion is often what I aim for..lol, you know they have done their job then!!, 2 is a VERY safe option, may need another dose tomorrow..3 ok too, and 4 if you want a result this evening..lol

Last night was only a colpermin I took. Not sure the other one was called. Got it in Lanzerote when I was there earlier this year. Wasn't well over there at all!!

Ohh, well you are well within safety margins, if you want to get it over with before bedtime probably better to have a another one or even 2, especially if its been more than a couple of days without any movement! :sigh:

That's my experience anyhow, otherwise you may get woken in the night!..lol, they work within 5 or 6 hours at the most if you have the full dose of 4...:eek:

Oh well, hopefully you'll get sorted..really hope so Frances, there is always tomorrow!!..lol

poor you not being well on holiday what was wrong?

Sally Morrison said:
Oh well, hopefully you'll get sorted..really hope so Frances, there is always tomorrow!!..lol

poor you not being well on holiday what was wrong?

Jus my tummy. Once I'd been to the toilet I was grand. Saying that tho, I didn let it ruin my holilday :)

Ok so had a little wi earlier this evening n was showing 182.4lb :-( Felt really crap then coz it's a gain of (I think) 6lb!! Then there perles kicked in n jus done another weigh!! 176.2lb :eek:

Last edited:
Ok so had a little woli earlier this evening n was showing 182.4lb :-( Felt really crap then coz it's a gain of (I think) 6lb!! Then perles kicked in there n jus done another weigh!! 176.2lb :eek:

Frances!, fantastic, so the Perles worked?? Goodness 6lbs!!!...lol :), Told you they were good!!!

Were they ok for you? all done now? TMI..lol

Well done you, hope you feel better!!!

Frances!, fantastic, so the Perles worked?? Goodness 6lbs!!!...lol :), Told you they were good!!!

Were they ok for you? all done now? TMI..lol

Well done you, hope you feel better!!!
Yes they'v worked a dream.. No cramps r pain.. A little niggle to warn me it was on the way.. But no crippling pain like with some other ones I'v taken..
Only kicked in at 11:30 lastnight tho!! So Will take 'em in future either earlier or if on a Friday then will wait til bed.. Was also up at 3!! But its great to feel back to normal.. Also done a WI this morning just to see and am now showing a loss of 1.5 from last weeks WI so happy happy :D
Thanks for the recommendation :)

Fantastic Frances... amazing what a difference it makes to get "going " again, happy you were comfortable with them, I had to experiment a bit to find these too!

Probably taking 3 would have got it all over with earlier, sorry you had a 3am "call"..lol ;) hope it wasn't too much of a rude awakening! :8855:..lol, I've had emergency events with things in the past!..lol

Good for you, so happy you have had real weight results too!!! X

Thursday - 27th October

Water: 1.75lt
Drinks: Coffee. Fanta - 3pp

Brekkie: Weetabix all bran - 5pp

Lunch: Maccers (yes again.. even after my giving out!) - 19pp

Dinner: None

Snack: Tangle Twister (2) (but wanted a Loop the Loop after seeing Sarah's yesterday) Mega Meanies (4) - 6pp

Total used: 33
Weeklies used: 4/35
Weekies breakdown: 6 Sunday. 6 Monday. 2 Wednesday. 4 today

Fantastic Frances... amazing what a difference it makes to get "going " again, happy you were comfortable with them, I had to experiment a bit to find these too!

Probably taking 3 would have got it all over with earlier, sorry you had a 3am "call"..lol ;) hope it wasn't too much of a rude awakening! :8855:..lol, I've had emergency events with things in the past!..lol

Good for you, so happy you have had real weight results too!!! X
I think the 3am thing was only coz I was awake.. I always wake about that time regardless.. So when I woke, I thought about it, n went to the loo just in case.. But I think I'd have slept thru n wudn hav been a problem.. Delighted that i'm now seeing a loss AND if that 1.5 still shows tomoro........ I've reached my first "big" goal!!! Yay me :D :D :D

Back