Frances

Frances

:confused::confused:Hi new to all this i will work it out some time. I joined on the 2/3/09 after i had to get my GP permission as i have had 5 heart attacks and now left with angina and a stash of tablets i lost 5 3/4 pounds in my first week, i have just been weighed this morning and only lost 2 1/2 pounds not happy but will carry on to see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Hi Frances and stick with it, you'll see a difference soon I'm sure.

Thanks for your support nice to here from somebody new to this site still trying to work it out. I dont get weighed in until the 30th so i am looking forward to the results cause my councellor is on holiday.

The other thing Frances, I believe steady loss however little is sustainable and more likely to stay lost.

Hi Frances :) Welcome to the site and in changing your life! :D

CD is a great diet for working but sometimes the scale tries to fool us! :) when in fact our bodies are likely just adjusting, so stick to plan 100%, drink your water and you'll soon see better losses - though 2lb a week is 104 a year so don't be down! ((hugs))

I've lost 2lb for the last 2 weeks and while I'd have loved to have doubled that number each week, at least I'm losing! :D

Keep up the great work and lets hope we both lose more this week! ((hugs))

Hi hug thank you for the encourgement i got on my own scales today as my counellor is away till 30th it is starting to look better wont say at min will wait for the offical weigh in but will keep you informed.

Back