Francesca's Diary

Day 37

Well 5th weigh in tonight, and i lost another 3 1/2lbs. So so happy about. Totm is upon me and im so bloated and feel very crappy. I also haven't exercised at all this week!! Really cant believe i got such a great loss.
This weeks loss tips me 1/2lb over the 1 1/2 stone mark.

Next week is my last weigh in before my America trip. Ive decided i just want to maintain while im on holiday. Any loss will be great but staying the same is also fine for me. I will get straight back in the saddle as soon as i return.

Hopefully i'll feel a bit better by the weekend so i can get to the gym again.

:talk017:

Day 38

Still feeling really good about my loss this week. Really hope i can get another good one to send me to America happy hehe.

Hoping to get household stuff sorted this week and but a few things i will need for holiday. Hoping to make it to the gym twice aswell.

Got a 12 hour shift ahead of me tomorrow hopefully it will go well.

Day 40

Well I went to work this morning, was sooooo busy and i started feeling quite ill around midday. Finished work and went home. I sorted washing out and then went to bed and slept for the afternoon. My head still really hurts its very annoying.

I really wanted chinese tonight but ive resisted and had some ravioli and sweetcorn.

I cant believe im on day 40!!!! It really only feels like ive been doing this for a week or so. Weekends are still so hard for me but im battling through.

Have a really busy week ahead of me. Flying off to America next Tuesday. Must get all the washing sorted and get the rest of the dollars. Best give the house i good clean before we leave too.

So i'll be away for week 7 and week 8 weigh ins. I'm hoping to weigh myself while in America to keep an eye on the weight.

Day 41

Sooooo bored today. Really struggling with not eating crappy food.
The other half is up at his parents so ive been home alone all day.

Ive made a list of what im gonna do to treat myself when i reach goals in my weight loss. When i reach 2 stone im getting my hair done. I cant wait ive let it grow for nearly 2 years and now its time for a change. I no what im doing and its gonna be very different lol.

Must get my arse in gear about going to the gym. Just been feeling so poo recently.

6 1/2 lbs to go then a new hair do wooohoo

Day 42

Had a really busy day at work today. Didn't stop running around, i hope ive burned some fat off.

Feeling really tired tonight so i had a nice hot bath and lay there reading my book. Ahhhh bliss. Gonna have a early night. Got loads to do tomorrow. Wanna get my brothers and dads birthday presents sorted and wrapped as i will be in America for there birthdays. Best get my mums mothers day stuff sorted too.
Really need a new pair of jeans, i didnt wanna buy any clothes until i reached my goal but one pair is far to big now and the others have holes in. Might see if i can just get some cheap ones to last for a while. Better get a few cheap tops for holiday too. Think DP is doing buy three for £5.

Heya hun, just catching up with ya. Hope ya have fun shopping tomorrow, ur dead right about not going to mad buying stuff we will be skinnies in no time :D! im having a early nyt aswell am wrecked!

hi ive just found this diary you have done really well loosing 21 pounds! well done.

Day 43

Well done lots today after i finished work this morning. Went and paid all my coppers into the machine where u get proper cash back. I got £16.20, was very pleased. Ive bought all the mothers day and birthday cards i need to be done for when im away. Ive bought my brother and dads bday presents aswell. Gonna get them wrapped up and give them to my mum to give out while im away.
Ive written a list of all the things left to sort out and buy, will be getting them all at the weekend. Think im pretty organized with it all now.

Well ive got my 6th weigh in tomorrow and i don't think ive done very well. Totm is hanging around and it makes me feel yukky. Well i'll find out how ive done tomorrow.

Think i'll go and have an early night with my book. :D

Day 44

Weigh in 6 tonight. Ive lost another 4 1/2 lbs!!!!!! I'm now 2lbs away from my 2 stone award. I'm so pleased and i got slimmer of the week award too.

Well gotta get the rest of my dollars tomorrow at lunch time. Hope the rate hasn't gone down to much by then.

Im half a lb over my easter challenge of loosing 14lbs so woooohooooo

Day 44

Weigh in 6 tonight. Ive lost another 4 1/2 lbs!!!!!! I'm now 2lbs away from my 2 stone award. I'm so pleased and i got slimmer of the week award too.

Well gotta get the rest of my dollars tomorrow at lunch time. Hope the rate hasn't gone down to much by then.

Im half a lb over my easter challenge of loosing 14lbs so woooohooooo

4 and a half pouds is brill hun:bliss::happy096:, said she yesterday i dont think i did so well. your doing brill hunnie and im dead chuffed for you :hug99: :talk017:

Day 45

Well nothing much to tell. I got the rest of my dollars today wooohooo.
I did have some ice cream tonight to. Just a little bit but i no its bad. Im doing a 12 hour day tomorrow so im sure i'll burn it off :)

Have soooooo much to do over the weekend. I have my list and i will be ticking the things off (i hope) :D

Feeling totally exhausted so im off to bed :)

Busy weekend ahead!!!!!!!!

Day 46

Had a manic day today. It turned into a 13hour shift!!!!! Never mind im home now and i haven't got to work this weekend. I do however have loads to do. Since im working Monday and we are flying to America in the early hours of Tuesday morning i have to get stuff sorted tomorrow and Sunday. I have a list and i will be ticking things as i go. Gonna go shopping for the last few bits early tomorrow so i'll have the rest of the weekend to pack, sort the cats out and clean everything up. I want to leave the house nice and tidy so when we get back we wont have anything to worry about for a while.
Have a list of what the other half can and cant do and what he can and cant wear this weekend lol. I know that if i don't tell him what to wear he'll put on stuff ive washed for the holiday lol.
Its like an army operation. I have times by which things will be done by. lol i think im going crazy. Nevermind at least we will be organised.

Day 47

Well its the end of my first busy day. Got up early and took the oh to get his hair cut, then we went to Bluewater to get the last of the holiday stuff.

Sorted out my car insurance too which is a weight off my mind.

Tomorrow i must wrap the presents for people for when im away, clean the house and take my older cat to my mums house where she will be staying for the two and a half weeks we are away. Best get the packing done, i wont get a chance on Monday.

Monday will be work then dropping the younger cat at the cattery then get home and double check we've packed everything we need. My other half's dad will be picking us up in the early hours of Tuesday to get us to the airport.

I hope i can be as good as possible with my diet. I'm sure i will be straight back on it tho 100% when i get back!!

Really need this holiday need some time to relax and work some things through with my oh. It will be the making of us. :)

Heya hun, your sooo organised.whenever im of anywhere i leave everything till the last min. am sooo jealous of your jetting of. i hope you's have a fab time :) gonna miss playing word assoc with you :hug99: shir you might get a chance to pop in and say hi

becky xxx

Day 49

I'm officially free from work for 2 1/2 weeks wooooooohooooooooooooo :bliss:

Had the busiest day at work and didn't have a lunch break but never mind im off on my hols!!!!!

Dropped my lovely Fluff Fluff off at the cattery this evening i cried leaving her but she had her face in a bowl of food so i no she was happy. She gets a heated bed the lucky thing.

Dropped in to my mum and dads to leave them my house keys and to say bye bye.

Am all packed now and ready to go. So scared bout the flying but i no it'll be worth it. Hope to have lots of pics to show when i get back.

Back