Frankie's Nonsensical Ramblings (or my weight loss diary)

Food diary for today:
B: Hifi (HEb), satsuma
Snack: Clementine
L: pasta salad, potato salad, boiled egg, muller light
Snack: Muller light, clementine
D: Lamb Leg steak (all fat removed) crispy balsamic potato cubes, peas

Pud: Maltesers fun size (5 1/2) Lime Jelly (1 1/2)

Haven't had my HeA yet, so will try to use it up this evening.

Frankie
xxx

Aw your picnic sounds dead cute! And yummy!! Was it not too rainy to eat it or did you have shelter?x

Burgers and Lemon-ginger meringue pots turned out loverly, so here's what I did:

Burgers:
3 mushrooms, 1/2 green pepper, 1 small/med onion, 2 rashers bacon (all fat removed). Pop all above into blender and blend until desired consistency (I like mine chunky).
Mix with 400g extra lean beef mince, 2 egg yolks, a level tsp garlic powder, a very generous shake of cajun seasoning (probs about 2 level tsp) and parsley.
Form the beef mixture into burgers by rolling into balls then flattening with the palm of your hand.
Leave to chill for at least one hour before cooking.

Lemon-ginger meringue pots
Mix together: 2 pots quark, 5 tbsp fromage frais, zest and juice of 1 lemon, 3 level tsp ginger, 3 level tsp honey, 1 tsp splenda granulated and a few drops lemon essence (if not lemony enough!).
Crush 2 meringues and share between 5 ramekins.
Add the lemon mixture on top and put in fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
To serve crush the remaining 1/2 meringue and sprinkle on top of pots- add a twist of lemon and enjoy!

Hope you enjoy

Frankie
xxx

Hi Jules, they were really nice- forgot to add that there only 2 syns each!

Have had a lovely lazy Sunday which is a bit of a rarity for me!
Food diary for today:

B: None- due to lie in!
Lunch: SW fry-up all free except brown roll (heb) and 1babybel light (hea)
Snack: fun-size buttons (4 syns), clementine, muller light
Dinner: Home-made burgers with gherkins and 2 babybel lights (hea), wedges and grilled veg (pepper, mushroom, leek, courgette)
Pud: Lemon-ginger meringue pot
Snack: Small bag cheesy wotsits (4 syns)

Frankie
xxx

It was scrummy- had the house to myself for the afternoon which is always a fab opportunity to get into the kitchen and try making some new stuff!
I was suprised by the wotsits too, but noticed it in someone else's food diary and checked it out in my book and yep- 4 syns for a 17g bag, 5 for a 21g bag! :)

Have really not had enough fruit and veg today, but will make up for that tomorrow!

busy busy day! Just grabbing a quick dinner then back out to do the late night at the stables!
Dinner will be Lamb casserole, crispy balsamic potatoes and marrowfat peas! Yums!

Slightly smug! :) On way home from work tonight having real cravings for an ice cold diet coke- no idea why but putting it down to being due on and having run around an arena dragging a huuuuge horse who didn't want to move for an hour! Anyways, the only place open was :eek:Mcdonalds Drive Thru:eek: Not long ago this would have led to a late night snack-fest, so I considered going straight home without my coke :-( but decided that there was no good reason I couldn't go through the poxy thing without going mad! I am now sitting at home polishing my halo sipping Ice Cold Diet Coke :D Sorry, not such a big deal maybe, but it made me realise how much my outlook has changed.

Anyway, on with the food diary:

Breakfast: hifi bar (heb) and clementine
snack; clementine
Lunch: mugshot (a free one) cheesy wotsits (4.5) and muller light
Snack; clementine, handful of cherries and some ham
Dinner: Lamb casserole, crispy balsamic potatoes, marrowfat peas.
Pudding: muller light, fun size maltesers (5.5)

I know looking at that that I did not have my superfree at lunch- junkiest meal I've had in ages, but again putting it down to being due on. I did have lots and lots of superfree in my lamb casserole- much more veg than lamb in fact! Wasn't as yummy as I'd hoped- came out a bit too sweet- but was edible :rolleyes:

Body magic in the form of 2 hours dog walking at a good pace, 1 hour running round in circles pulling stubborn horse behind me.

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Frankie
xxxx

Well Zumba was great fun again tonight- I'm rubbish and have no rhythm but it's still great exercise!

Food diary for today:

B: Hifi bar
S: cherries
L: Ham,gherkins, pickled onions, 2 * laughing cow extra light triangles, muller light
S: Cheesy Wotsits (4 1/2 suns)
D: Tuna Pasta bake with loads and loads of veg in it.
Pud: Lemon meringue snack pot (2 syns)

WI tomorrow, hoping to still lose my 2 pounds despite * week. That would get me my 1 1/2 stone sticky :D.

Now off to hunt for a zumba class I can go to on Fri night or at the weekend- have a great evening everyone! :nightf:

Hi all, hope everyone's having a good day. It was WI tonight- I lost 1 lb which wasn't as much as I'd hoped, but putting it down to * week. Last Wednesday I set myself some mini goals for the week which were: Lose 2 lbs (no) Eat at least one main meal which involves fish (yes) Complete urban workout dvd 4 times (no because I've become addicted to Just Dance on the Wii instead).

Mini goals for this week:

Lose at least 1lb to get my 1 1/2 stone sticky
2 main meals including fish
At least 1/2 hour of body magic 6 days out of 7

Frankie
xxx

Thanks Jules- I think it gives me something to focus on week by week! Even if it's only little things that I want to do, I feel more likely to do it if it's written down somewhere!

Evening folks!
Well so far today have eaten NOTHING. I am entirely blaming my Grandmother for this. For the last few days I have been a little "bunged up" so last night on my Nan's advice I took some Senokot. I will NEVER repeat this experiment. Let's just say I've been mildly(!) unwell today although it does seem to have solved the problem, admittedly. Have been too scared to eat anything for fear of what might happen so have just been drinking lots of water! Oh well let's hope i haven't buggered up my day by missing meals. I'm gonna try and have a soothing pasta dish for dinner- haven't decided what yet!

Frankie
xxx

Ok, so after a bad non-eating start to the day here is my food diary for today:

Snack: S+S Mug shot
Dinner: Pan-fried (fry-light) cod loin with JP, cheese (HeA) Peas, Green beans and sugar snap peas.

The cod wasn't as fishy as I was expecting it was a bit meh.... but was fine and edible. Which is good. One more fish dish to go this week. Might try some salmon tomorrow!

Frankie
xxx

Food diary for today:

B: Hifi bar
S: Nectarine, mini babybel light(heA)
L: Mug shot, muller light (2 syns- dark chocolate and black cherry)
S: 2 x clementine
Dinner: Homemade carbonara (ish) with loads and loads of veg in it
Pud/snack: Undecided will update later...

Frankie
xxx

Back