Frankie's Nonsensical Ramblings (or my weight loss diary)

Productive today- Zumba this morning and this arvo have cleaned work van inside and out. Now smells fresh as a daisy (instead of like wet dogs and horses)!

Food diary so far:
B: Hifi (heb)
Lunch: Mushrooms, Beans and qorn sausages.
Snack: mini babybel light (hea)
Dinner: Thai Salmon burger with lime dip (1 1/2 syns for creme fraiche), chips (SW) and roasted veg.

Will update later when I've had pud too!

Frankie
xxx

Another pretty productive day- I've completely redesigned my website and been baking/making treats.

Tried the 9 syns chocolate cake- worked well, but a little too sweet but will try again with half the amount of sweetener.
Also made some white chocolate + strawberry desserts which are YUMMY!

The choc cake recipe can be found in the slimming world recipe section on here.
Here's what I did with the white cho and strawberry thingies.
Whisk one pot of quark and a few tablespoons of fromage frais untill smooth.
Add 2 sachets of white chocolate options and whisk.
With a fork or in a blender crush most of a punnet of strawberries (needs to be fairly smooth- not too chunky) and then add to the cheese mixture including all juice.
Split between 4 ramekins and leave in the fridge for about an hour to set.
To serve top with a crushed mini meringue and a strawberry.

Works out at 2 syns each pot if you have the meringue- or 1 without.

So food diary for today:

Breaky: Hifi bar
Snack: ham and babybel and clementine
Lunch- spicy curry pot noodle mug shot
Snack strawberry thingy 2
dinner: Chilli and rice (lots and lots of veg in chilli) (1 1/2 syns for 2 tsp tom puree and 1 tbsp fat free creme fraiche) 28g cheese (heA)
Pud: strawberry thingy 1 (no meringue) slice of cake 1.5

feel a bit sick and headachey now so won't have anything else so total syns for today = 5!

Having a good feeling about this week so far! Don't know why, because I've been 100% on plan the whole time since I've joined, so this week shouldn't be any different from previous weeks! I have done extra body magic this week so maybe that's put me in a more positive frame of mind?!? Oooh and I've got a pilates taster session tomorrow morning and Zumba in the evening. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week! Would love to lose at least 2 pounds as that will take me down to 17 1/2 stone and I only need 1 pound loss for my 1 1/2 stone sticky :)

Have had a lovely sunny day of dog walking and playing with ponies- I love my job :)

Hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine as much as I am.

Frankie
xxx

Ok, todays food diary:

B: Hifi
S: Strawberry's babybel light
L: Mug shot, muller light, clementine, babybel light
S: Clementine, babybel light
D: Pasta n sauce (1/2) but made without milk/butter so maybe not? with quorn sausages, courgettes, mushrooms and asparagus
Pud: 2 x mini milk (1 1/2 each)

syns so far today- 3 1/2 may be more if hungry later!

Evening all, just got home from Zumba, always feel so energetic after class so may do some Wii Fit in a bit!

Food diary for today:
B: Hifi bar
L: Mug shot, strawberries, clementine
S: Ham, strawberries
D: Beef Stir Fry (lots and lots of veg), Noodles
Pud: 2 Sainsbury's light and whippy (6 each= 12 syns)

Syns total for today = 12

WI tomorrow :) Hopefully all the Body Magic this week will pay off! Would love to make the 3 stone mark my my birthday on 1st April, but think that may be a little ambitious so might set it at 2 1/2 stone by 1st April. Do we think that might be a bit excessive? Hope not- would love to be a couple of sizes down and get something nice to wear out!

Frankie
xxx

Off to WI now- bit worried as had sneaky peak and doesn't look good- although I've stuck to plan 100% and i've done lots of Body Magic :-( Oh well- better go and face the official scales of doom :-(

Good luck!!!! xxxx

Mini Goals for last week:
Lose at least 1lb to get my 1 1/2 stone sticky:D
2 main meals including fish:D
At least 1/2 hour of body magic 6 days out of 7:D

All completed- rather pleased with myself. I know they're not much but it does help me focus.

Mini Goals for this week:
Lose at least 2 lbs
Eat 3 main meals of fish
Be sensible on my night out on Saturday (food-wise!)

Now, I am going to set myself a fairly big target. My birthday is on the 1st April and I would really really like to have lost 3st by then. It's a big thing to ask of myself as it's actually only 6 weigh ins away, but I think if I really work hard it's do-able! Which means 1 st 3.5lbs in 6 weeks! BRING IT ON!!!

Frankie
xxx

Thanks Jules- my scales are def useless. I do tend to peek on a Wednesday, so that it's not too much of a shock if it's all gone wrong! Still we live and learn! :)

Hmmmm... just got home from cinema. Really enjoyed Paul. Did not enjoy drunk man vomitting in cinema. Had a kids salted popcorn as my Wednesday treat. Kind of regretting it now as haven't had anything like that for so long it's made me feel a bit sick! Oh well another lesson learnt. Bring on this week and my mini goals!

Frankie
xxx

Hi all, haven't been on for a couple of days as i've been mega-busy! Not gonna catch up on food diaries as pretty boring- although have been on plan. Just thought I'd tell you that I went to buy some new jeans for a night out tomorrow and couldn't try them on at the shop as changing rooms were closed. Bought a size 20 (normally a 22!) and tried them on when I got home. They were too BIG! All the way home I'd been worrying that I hadn't lost enough to drop a size yet and that I wouldn't have time to take them back and change them if they were too small. I don't think I'd quite fit an eighteen yet but not far off! :) very happy.

Anyways have to be up at 5.30 for a horse show so off to bed now!

Night world.............

Finally! Internet been messing about all week so haven't been able to get on here! Got WI tonight and have not had a good week so praying for a STS! Went out for Best Friends birthday on Sat and was very sensible as far as food goes- even resisting a subway at 4am on the way home! However I did manage to drink a hell of a lot and I know it involved pitchers of cocktails and many many sambuca shots. Also was fed unhealthy hangover cures by well-meaning BF the following morning and was too weak to resist:-( Plus I didn't make it to zumba last night as was feeling ill. Oh well, fingers crossed it doesn't go up too much.

Will update when I get back if internet is still working!

Frankie
xxx

Hey Frankie, I went to a wedding this weekend and ate my body weight in food! Was horrified the next day but just pretended it hadn't happened and stuck religiously to the diet. (mainly red days) - lost 1.5 at WI today. Weird?? Last week I was good every day and lost only 1 - maybe this means I should try a day off a week!!!

Well today has been a little nuts! Had to rush one of my client's dogs to the vets as he had a massive stick wedged in his mouth!
Anyway, food diary:

B: Hifi(heB)

L: Bachelors pasta pot (chicken)

S:Ham, babybel light (1/3 heA)

D: Turkey, peppers, mushrooms, onions cooked in old el paso smoky bbq fajita mix (2 1/4) 2 tbsp WW creme fraiche (1) with rice.

I know I haven't had enough superfree today, but haven't had time :) Will make up for it tomorrow. Will probs have some dairy milk buttons (4) and a muller light for pud later on if hungry....

Now off to make soup!

Frankie
xxx

Made a delicious discovery last night! was craving a choccy dessert and had nothing in the house so mixed a choc orange options with a vanilla muller light- delish!

Food diary for today:

B: Hifi

Snack: Turkey, clementine

L: Harvesters simply chicken, JP, Ps, Salad bowl with 1 tbsp low fat mayo (1)

D: Super noodles (Low fat- free), bacon lots of mushrooms

snack: 2x babybel light, muller light (strawb c/cake 1 syn), dairymilk buttons (4)

2 small small glasses of wine with loads of bubbly water (6)

Def need to have more super free- I'm going to make soup tomorrow and go shopping for fruit and veg!

Back