Frankies Rosemary Conley Journey!

bustybarmaid

:wave_cry:Just thought i would say hello to everyone, i am about to embak on this new WOE as from tomorrow morning.
I have tried the SW, WW and even Low carb, but have realised that at the end of the day, its all about 'calories in and calories out' so gonna give this a try, don't know why i didn't come to this conclusion before really.
The other thing that probably sounds rather strange, is that we are off on holiday in just under 2 weeks time, but i have still decided to start as of tomorrow morning, am hoping to post my daily food diary and exercise diary on here too!
Frankie x:D

Right, new start as from today, thought i had got myself all organized, got to work, and come lunchtime, almost turned the fridge in the canteen upside down looking for my sarnies....... then had a hunt for them in my car, then thought maybe i had put them in the bag with my friends birthday pressie, and given them to her alongside the presents, still no sarnie, so had to make do with what supplies i had at work, got home, and they are still in the fridge............ah!!!!!!!
Anyway, heres is todays food diary

Milk - 200 cals
BREAKFAST - cereal bar and satsumas - 160 cals
BREAK - 2 satsumas - 50 cals
LUNCH - slim a soup, cereal bar and kiwi fruit -220 cals
BREAK - slim a soup -60 cals

DINNER - chicken breast in gravy, leeks and broccoli - 450 cals worth!

Snack - 1 milky coffee(from milk allowance)

Its probably not perfect i know, hope to get in the swing of it before i go off on holiday, so when i get back i can get going properly!

Is there anywhere online for more recipe and food diary ideas(i only have the most recent mag at the moment!)

Frankie xx

hiya frankie well done on day one I started last week. I just had my first weigh in and lost 8lbs so well worth it. I go to class but I noticed in tescos that for £8 you can buy RC latest book which has lots of meals in it and 28 days worth of food plans and excercise ideas

Hi Jenny, well done on such a great result, well done you!
Thanks for the info about Tescos selling the latest book, we have a Tescos near where i live so will go and investigate, hope you have another great result next week!
Frankie x

woke up this morning and am coming down with a cold, and have an early start at work too!
Made sure i got my sarnies out of the fridge as soon as i got up this morning!

milk - 200 cals
Breakfast - 2 ww bread, ham and mustard(at 8 o'clock, 5oclock is just too early!!) - 180 cals

Break - 2 satsumas - 70 cals

Lunch - slim a soup, 2 ww bread, chicken and low fat mayo - 300 cals

Dinner - not sure yet, will allow 400 cals for it

snack in evening - milky coffee from milk allowance

Here we are again, another early start for me today, still full of cold too!

Milk allowance - 200 cals

Breakfast - milky coffee(extra to allowance) -100 cals
cereal bar - 100 cals

Lunch - slim a soup , 2 ww bread, ham and mustard - 250 cals

Break - 1 kiwi fruit

Dinner - 400 cals allowance - will decide on later

Snack - milky coffee from allowance

Hi bustybarmaid, check out the RC tv chanel - click this link and you should get there Rosemary Conley

Also, buy the latest RC magazine which has a weeks eating plan in it and its wonderful food. The portions are big too so you won't go hungry. there are some lunches which would be suitable for taking to work or heating up in a microwave etc. Hope this helps.

Hi bustybarmaid, check out the RC tv chanel - click this link and you should get there Rosemary Conley

Also, buy the latest RC magazine which has a weeks eating plan in it and its wonderful food. The portions are big too so you won't go hungry. there are some lunches which would be suitable for taking to work or heating up in a microwave etc. Hope this helps.

:) Thanks for the link, have added it to my favouites so i can study it tomorrow when hopefully i will be feeling a bit better! Have got a copy of the latest mag, and have also been told i can get the latest Rosemary conley book in Tescos, so will hunt that out in the next few days! bAll help and suggestions gratefully received!
Frankie xx;)

ooh, running late this morning, and no early start either!
Cold is a little better i think this morning.......

Milk allowance - 200 cals

Breakfast - cereal bar and yogurt - 190 caLS

Lunch - slim a soup, 2 ww bread, ham and mustard -250 cals

Break - 1 satsuma

Dinner - 2 lean pork loin chops(will weigh later for cal content!) gravy, leeks and broccoli

Snack later - milky coffee from allowance

Thats looking good so far. I have porridge made with water for brekkie and its only 170 cals for a huge bowl full. If you soak your oats over night in water they are lovely and creamy by morning and you honestly don't kow its not made with milk. It may keep you going for longer than cereal bar and yogurt. Just a suggestion, hope you don't mind.
Have a great day.

Yep, that is a great idea, and is about the only cereal i can eat as i don't like 'straight' milk, only in tea and coffee, will probably change to that for my breakfasts next week once i have done another food shop!
Still havn't done all of my homework properly, am hoping to get the latest book at the weekend and then spend some time writing out some menu ideas!
Frankie xx

Its a nightmare when you are still waiting to realy get stuck into it isn't it, but at least at the weekend you will be armed with the information and can get stocked up. I'm trying to run my freezer down so we are eating a right mishmash of stuff at the moment lol. At least by the end of next week I should have reached the bottom of it and can then get it stocked up with meat and fish etc.

Another thing, you can always put a sliced banana in the porrage for vroom vroom vroom power lol.

Back