Free food lunch for snacks

becksjane

Hello,

I was just wondering if it's ok to make a really big free lunch and at work eat a little bit of it mid morning and in the afternoon rather than snacks? Or do you literally have to eat 3 meals and have different snacks or is any free food ok anytime and therefore i could feasibly graze on my huge lunch all day? I've made brown rice and quorn curry for lunch tomorrow and put more in that i normally would and was hoping to have some at about 11 as i always get hungry before lunch!

I plan to have fruit and alpen light bars as my HE so i will be getting variety too.

Tomorros is my proper 1st start day and want to do it right.

thanks

As long as you're getting your 1/3 a day of superfree (if you're doing extra easy), I can't see it being a problem. (when I do something like a curry, or whatever, I add loads of veg to the sauce to help get in my 1/3 superfree).

If you're doing Green days then would definately be ok.

Hi, yeah im veggie so its always a green day lol. I'm not doing extra easy just green.

thanksf ro your reply. it has mushroom, onion and red pepper in and a tin fo chopped tomatoes so hopefully thats some superfoods? I didnt know i needed to eat a third super but i probably will be anyway to be honest.

thanks

Hi the third super free is only for Extra easy, but I think it's a good rule anyway, and following it would probably help boost your weight loss.

Good luck.

I'm in my second week with Slimming World (this time anyway), I lost 3.5lb in my first week, but don't think my second week will be as good.

No clue about your question to be honest, but thanks very much for the tip anyway! Will try to do that for my lunch one of the days too. How do you spice it? Or do you use a ready-made jobbie?

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

hi, i just fry quorn and veg in frylight with garlic and chuck in chopped toms and spices. So i had garam masala and curry powder. Its delish. I'm weird and like it cold! Oh yeah and i put salt,pepper and mixed herbs in too. Curry powder is free i hope? Thanks

hi, i just fry quorn and veg in frylight with garlic and chuck in chopped toms and spices. So i had garam masala and curry powder. Its delish. I'm weird and like it cold! Oh yeah and i put salt,pepper and mixed herbs in too. Curry powder is free i hope? Thanks

Back